Part 9- Broken

"When you call my name, do you think I'll come running? You never did the same, so good at giving me nothing."
Billie Eillish

I woke up the next day grinning from ear to ear. Last night kept replaying in my mind, his beautiful smile, his kisses, his touch, his hair, everything. He wouldn't leave my mind.

Today I was going to make an effort. I put on my white dress on, red cardigan, red headband and red shoes.

I head down stairs, greeting my mum with a kiss grabbing my bag and heading to school

The day was pretty boring and for some reason Descamps wasn't in sight anywhere. Weird I thought to myself. Lunch came around quite quickly and me, Michéle and Simone were sat together gossiping as always.

Simone was keeping us updated on her bruise "It turned dark purple it's so ugly, ugh I can't cover it with anything" she sighs and me and Michéle laugh at her complaining again.

They were both speaking about something random until my eyes shifted towards him. He was walking into the lunch hall with his friends. I smile at him but he gives me a blank stare.

I didn't think to much of it until I overheard him say "yeah I met her yesterday she fell to her knees for me as always." All his friends started laughing and my heart dropped. Was he talking like that about me?

"Hey what was her name again?" His friend asked. "Sophia, her names Sofia." I felt my heart breaking by the second. My vision went blurry and I felt tears running down my face.

Wow and I really thought a guy like him was different. Of course he wasn't he just wanted to hit and run.

I quickly wipe my tears before anyone sees and turn my mind back to Simone and Michéle and they're daily gossip.

I had a free period last because I didn't feel well so I decided to sit outside and read. I felt someone's presence behind me and hands snake around my neck.

"Hello beautiful" it was him of course it was. I take his hands off of me and turn around "what do you want" I say impatient.

He looks at me confused "what's wrong love did something happen." I look at him dead in eyes and say.

"Don't speak to me, Sophia would rather listen to you." I walk away and he runs after me. "Hey, hey what are you talking about" I laugh at him.

"I heard you at lunch you met me then her what's wrong with you don't speak to me again you make me sick." Angry tears were running down my face and guilt was covering his face.

How could have I been so stupid.

(Hey guys hope you enjoy this part)
(I haven't been feeling to well so I'm only gonna make one part today)
(I'm starting a new story if you guys would want to check it out)