Part 8- Love

(This song is very much needed for this part enjoy guys ;))

The day went by quickly and before I knew it we were all heading home. I say my goodbyes to Simone and Michéle and they return that with a smile and a wave.

Whilst walking my head was flooded with what happened earlier. What if I let it go further? What would've happened?

My thoughts were interrupted with my mums voice. "Hey tiger, will you head over to the supermarket for me please." I smile at my mum sweetly "yes mum just let me take my bag upstairs I won't be a moment." I ran upstairs setting it down and quickly making my way back.

She handed me the money, kissed my cheek and waved me goodbye. I love my mum she's more of my best friend than a mum. We gossip to each other all the time, I like it that way.

It was getting pretty dark outside already since it's September so I try and be quick. I enter the supermarket that was pretty much empty now. I politely greet the cashier and head to the drink isle and look for red wine.

Whilst looking I feel a hand grip my waist and a light "hello beautiful" whisper in my ear. I quickly turn around to see his face again.

"Hello to you to" I say quickly trying my best to find the wine and leave. "Nervous again are we" he whispers again his front forcing down on my behind. I gulp and make out a light "no."

He laughs quietly "Hmm are you sure" he trails kisses down my neck and my knees begin to go weak again. "Not here" I manage to say. He stops turns me back around and says "okay meet me in the alley in 5 okay" he kisses me cheek and walks away once again.

I find the wine pay for it and head to the alley. Why am I doing this? I thought to myself. I walk through the alley which only has one street light lighting it up and I begin to get a little scared walking by myself but that's until I hear his voice.

"Mi amour" that name again. He moves closer to me faces cm away from each other again. The alley was empty no person to be seen just me and him.

The tension between us growing stronger until he takes the wine out my hand places it on the ground, picks me up and carries me to a container close by.

My heart begins to race, he was so close I could smell his minty cologne take over my nostrils.

Before I knew it our mouths were smashed against each other. His hands were travelling up my shirt whilst mine were tangled in his hair.

(MINOR PDA GUYS SKIP IF YOU DONT LIKE MINOR PDA)

The kissing become more rough his kisses traveled from my lips to my neck, he then unbuttoned my blouse kissing my bare chest.

My breathing became heavier and heavier. What were we doing? Why now? Why here? Those thoughts we quickly shut out when his lips landed on my again.

My knees were weaker than ever. Ugh I hate the power he has over me. In between kisses he whispers "your so beautiful" "your mine just mine" "only I can touch you."

He cups my bare boob in his hand squeezing it, he then starts moving his hand down to my skirt, his hand travelling further down, the kissing getting heavier and heavier by the minute until...

We quickly get interrupted by a sound of shoes hitting the floor. We quickly stop, I get down, button my blouse back up and grab my bag with wine, kiss Descamps cheek and whisper in his ear "I'm all yours." And with that I left sexually frustrated.

(AHHH MY BABIES FINALLY HAD THEY'RE FULL MOMENT)
(hope you enjoy this part as much as i did)
😏🤍