Part 11- Forgiven

"Oh darling all of the city lights, never shine as bright as your eyes."
James Arthur

Descamps pov:
Today was Friday and it was my mission to make it up to Aurelia. I bought her, her favourite flowers and a book she hasn't read but was dying to read. I get to school quite early to set down her apology gift on her desk. Hoping she would love it and forgive me. Fingers crossed.

Aurelia's pov:
I wake up the next morning tired. I didn't really want to come in today but I knew my mother would question me why and I didn't want to explain so I decided it was time for me to get ready. I decided to put on my light blue dress, dark blue cardigan, dark blue head band and shoes.

 I decided to put on my light blue dress, dark blue cardigan, dark blue head band and shoes

I thought my outfit looked cute so I left my house satisfied with my look. I met Simone at the gates and for some reason Michéle wasn't here. Hmm weird. It's not like her to skip school.

Simone was telling me how Michéle didn't let her know she wasn't coming in either which made me worry a bit. She also informed me on how her bruise has officially where'd off. "I'm so happy I don't have to look it anymore" she laughs. I smile at her and laugh.

We entered form and I saw things laying on my desk I was confused on what it was until I saw a beautiful Bouquet of flowers and a book that I was excited to read. Next to it was a little note and I knew who it was from.

Simone looks at me and grins "Oh my! Who are they from do you have a mystery admirer?" I look at her and giggle "possibly

Simone looks at me and grins "Oh my! Who are they from do you have a mystery admirer?" I look at her and giggle "possibly."

I look over at Descamps who is already looking at me and I smile and mouth 'thankyou'. He looks at me and smiles genuinely. I open the note and it say...

Dear Aurelia,
I'm sorry for hurting you, I was a jerk and there's no excuse for my actions. Your feelings and you mean everything to me. I hope you can forgive me. Enjoy your gifts amour.
Love from,
Descamps

I look up at him and smile again. No has ever done anything like this for me before but I wasn't 100% sure if I could trust him again. Time will tell.

(A short one again today also I would love to here who you would like me to write a story about next so please leave a comment)
(Also how adorable are those flowers)
🤍🤍