The Boyfriend

The parents just left. Thank god. I needed him out of my house. I can't believe he will be sleeping in the bed my parents used to share for the next two months. He should be disgusted with himself.

"What do we do now?" Jessie asks. We are sitting in the living room. They are both on the couch while I am sitting in one of the chairs. I never sit in the chairs. Why would I? The couch is more comfortable and I can put my feet up. These chairs are uncomfortable. My ass hurts.

"We should go into the pool," Levi says.

"There isn't a pool," Jessie says.

"Yes, there is. It's in the back" He says. I nod to back him up. I avoided showing them it during the house tour. I have no desire to go in with them. I don't want to wear a bathing suit in front of them. Especially today.

"I invited someone over he should be here in about..." I say and look at the time on my phone when there is a knock on the door. "Now," Perfect timing if I do say so myself. I expected him to be here in like fifteen minutes. I get up and open the door.

In walks my dreamy 5 foot 11' football quarterback with his short brown hair and baby blue eyes. I'm just kidding, he is not the quarterback but he is on the football team at our school. Also, if you ask he'll say he's 6 foot. He is dreamy though.

"Hey" I give him a quick kiss on the cheek. I don't care that they're watching. They won't be coming in between me and my boyfriend.

He then waves to the two of them."This is my boyfriend, Casey" I introduce him. I'm so fucking sick of these introductions.

"Hi" Jessie says to him. Levi is just staring.

"This is Levi and that is Jessie" I say.

"Nice to meet you" I can tell he fells awkward right now. He would never ever say nice to meet you to someone.

"You too" She says.

I turn toward Jessie, "Do you know how to order pizza?"

"Uh yeah" She says in a no-shit kind of way.

"Great. The number to the pizza place is on the fridge. Order when you get hungry" I grab his hand and start pulling him upstairs. "Come on"

I'm glad that interaction is done. We go upstairs to my room. I give him a small peck on the lips. I would have when he got here but that felt awkward to do in front of the two kids so I just kissed him on the cheek. We sit on my bed. I leaned against the headboard with my legs in front of me. He sat facing me on the other side of the bed. I finally get to turn my show back on. It was just background noise now but at least it was playing.

"Really? This show again." A few months back I made him do a rewatch with me. I don't think he expected to watch whatever random episode I turn on every single time he comes to my house.

"Yes really. Are you sleeping over tonight? Please say yes."

"Is your mom going to be home?" This is already sounding like a no.

"Yeah probably" I wouldn't be surprised if she got a hotel room with her homewrecker.

"Then no" He says.

"Why not? You sleep over here all the time" I say.

"We're not allowed to sleep in the same bed. We sleep in the guest room. Those two beds are occupied. If your mom weren't going to be home I would sleep in your bed with you. Also, we don't want to stir the pot more after what happened."

"I'm gonna have to get a trundle. You will be sleeping here this summer"

It was quiet for a moment. "So what are you doing this weekend?" He breaks the silence.