Losing Levi

"Wake up! It's Legoland day!" I hear Levi yell followed by a crushing weight on my body.

"Ok. I'm up" I couldn't sit up because he was still on top of me. I looked up and it was both of them, Levi and Jessie. Jessie was sitting on my back and Levi was lying across my legs.

"Now you two get up" They both get off me and stand up. They were both dressed and ready to go.

"I'll be ready in five minutes" What a lovely way to be woken up.

"Ok" Levi says. He sounded excited. They both start walking out.

"Don't forget swimsuits. I heard the water park is fun"

"We won't" Jessie says and closes my door.

I put on a white shirt with black stripes with a pair of black jean shorts. I brush my hair and teeth. I didn't see the point of putting makeup on if we were going to an amusement/water park. I grab what I need like my phone, keys, and sunglasses, and head downstairs. There are three backpacks packed on the counter. Clearly for the three of us. My mom was sitting in the living room.

"Hi mom" I say.

"Hi." She says back. I sat next to her.

"What's in the bags?" I ask.

"One for the three of you. It has breakfast, lunch, snacks, drinks, and a towel." She says.

"Thank you" I say.

"No problem" She says.

"What time do you want us home?" I ask. I'm hoping somewhat early. I would love to be able to see Casey today.

"We are having dinner at Collin's parents' house so be there by five. I'll text you the address" She says.

Well, that ruins those plans. At least I know homewrecker boyfriend's name now. A couple of minutes later Jessie, Levi, and Collin come down. Jessie was wearing a boxy yellow crop top with blue jean shorts and a belt. Who wears a belt to an amusement park? Levi was wearing a grey Lego shirt. On the top of the shirt, it said "Today I feel..." It had different Lego heads underneath with different faces on them. The different emotions were written under the heads in black. There was a head with sunglasses and it said awesome in red under it. Levi was surely feeling awesome today.

We say bye and then head out the door. I was driving, Jessie was in the passenger seat and Levi was in the back. In made himself really comfortable real quick. He put his feet up on the seats and used the door as a backrest. He brought a blanket and put it on himself. He definitely enjoyed his 18-hour drive down here.

"How long have you been driving for?" Jessie asks as I pull out of the driveway. She is probably nervous about being in the car with me.

"I got my license a month ago but before that, I had my permit and driver's ed and all that" I say.

"Have you ever driven to Orlando before?" She asks. She's for sure nervous about being in the car with me.

"Nope but I have driven to places that are an hour away" I say.

"Good enough. Better not kill us on this car ride" She turns around. "Levi sit up like a big boy" I look through the rearview mirror and he rolls his eyes at her.

"I won't kill you two" I say and laugh a bit.

"Do you have your license?" I ask.

"Not yet. My dad wanted to take me on my birthday but it was so close to the trip here that I said I don't want to" She says.

"That sucks. You should move here but not to my house. You can use your grandparent's address. Then get your permit here and then I'll teach you how to drive." I say.