Girl's Night Out

{I don't recommend partaking in the activities mentioned in this chapter if you are under the legal drinking age. Enjoy <3}

We're going clubbing tonight. I've been waiting all summer for this. Just me, my friends, and the loud music with hundreds of others. It's going to be great. Now, I don't recommend going to clubs at 16 but if you're in a large group of friends and the club is 18+ instead of 21+ then it is fine. Elle, Adrian, and Alyssa will be there. Then obviously Casey is coming and Casey's two friends he was playing beer pong with at that party the other night. I don't think they deserve names after the way he acted but I'll tell you anyway, their names are Finn and Lucas. Ok now get this, Casey was somehow able to get his hands on a fake ID for Jessie. I wanted her to use her LegoLand one but that apparently isn't legal.

Jessie and I are driving over to Casey's now. Jessie looked cute tonight, wearing a white sleeveless crop top with a black oversized button-down and black baggy jeans with Doc Martens to tie it all together. She also accessorized with a belt, all the rings, and a simple J necklace.

We are doing a little pregame at Casey's house and then we'll go out. His parents aren't home this week. They are visiting extended family or something in another state so it seemed like the perfect time to do this.

"Don't forget I have to be home early. I have a flight to catch in the morning" She says while I am driving.

"You'll still be up at 3 am to talk to me. We can be out all night"

"I just want a taste of the experience. Then I want to go home"

"We'll stay for two hours tops. Besides the club doesn't even get good to at least 10 o'clock."  It is currently 8.

My mom and Collin weren't too thrilled with the idea of both of us "staying the night" at Casey's while his parents are out of town. They think he is having a party. That's only half true. They only agreed because Jessie is with me too. If it was just me that would be a hard no.

We arrive at Casey's and go inside. I didn't even bother knocking. He texted me and told me to just come in and go to the backyard. We were the first ones here. We walk through the house to the back.

"Hi love" I kiss him. He says hi back and then he and Jessie say hi to each other. He was setting up right now. He has buckets with bottles of drinks and ice in them. I decide to appreciate his hard work and get two drinks for Jessie and myself. "Do you need any help?" I ask.

"Could you run up to my room and get my speaker for me please" He asks.

"Yeah. I'll be right back" I turn to Jessie and grab her hand. "Come with me"

We head upstairs and go into his room. I look around for the speaker. Jessie looked around the room just taking it all in. "You two have definitely fucked in that bed haven't you" She looked disgusted.

I laughed. "We have. I'll spare you the details."

I find the speaker and we head back downstairs. As I do someone knocks on the door. I go to open it. It was Elle and Adrian. We say hi to each other and then head to the back where Casey is. Alyssa, Lucas, and Finn arrive a little while later and the party begins.

We are just waiting for the appropriate hour to leave. We pass the time by drinking, listening to music, and talking in little groups. I am attached to Casey by the hip right now. It is all just for show. I drink a little more than I should but after the other night at Alyssa's are we really surprised? I know I shouldn't do this but I am monitoring Jessie's drinking. I figured she is feeling a bit of peer pressure with everyone around her drinking so that is the least I can do. She has drank a bit more than she did the other night which is surprising. She was talking to my friends more than I expected. She and Elle seemed to hit it off well. I'm proud of her, I expected her to just take in the experience and not say much.