The Kiss

{happy Valentine's Day to all that celebrate! I can't because I'm chronically single!!}

3 am;

I just got home from the concert. I would have gotten home sooner but we went out to eat afterwards. I was dropped off by Casey and my dad. I hope Casey's getting a lecture right now. He was fine today. He apologized to me right when he woke up for how he acted yesterday at the party. Then he was his normal self at the concert today. I think it had something to do with his friends being there. It gave him a bit of an ego boost.

The concert was amazing. I have a headache and I'm talking loudly. I was practically screaming in the car talking to my dad and Casey. I go upstairs and into my room. I put my phone and keys on the bed. I left my car at my dad's house so I'll have to get that tomorrow.

I take my top off when my door swings open."Oh my god. I'm so sorry" Jessie closes the door as quickly as possible.

"Jessie it's fine. Get in here" It's 3 am I should have assumed she would come in here. Honestly, her seeing me in a bra and fully dressed on the bottom isn't the worst thing in the world. She should learn how to knock though.

"Nope I'll come back in five minutes" She says through the door.

I heard her go into the bathroom.I got dressed in my pajamas and sat on my bed, waiting for her to come back. I turned on the TV and turned on The Summer I Turned Pretty in the meantime. A few minutes later she came in. "Sorry"

"It's ok" She sits on the bed next to me, facing the TV.

"How was the concert?" She asks.

"So much fun" I say.

"That's good. Who did you see?"

"Miley Cyrus"

"Oh my god. I'm so jealous" She says.

"You should be" I say. It was quiet for a couple seconds. "Can we talk about it?" I ask.

"There isn't anything to talk about" She says.

"Yes, there is." I could tell she would rather be having any other conversation right now. "We kissed, you went to your first party, you drank for the first time. You've lived a lifetime this weekend"

"It was fun" She says.

"Was that your first kiss?" I ask. If she has never been to a party before she probably hasn't kissed anyone either.

"No it wasnt." I don't know her that well but I could tell she was lying. I gave her a look. "Fine it was my first kiss" She says.

I squeal a little bit and grab her hands. "Jessie! That was your first kiss!"

"Ok ok be quiet" She whispers. "You aren't like mad that I kissed you?"

"Not at all." I think for a second. "Shouldn't you be mad at me for trying to kiss you last night?"

"I wanted to kiss you but you were too drunk. It wouldn't have been right for me to do"

"I would kiss you sober and drunk" I say

"Oh" She says. You can tell she was kinda surprised by that. "What about Casey?" She asks.

"He doesn't need to know." I get a flashback to the way he was last night. "Also just for the record, I didn't hate the kiss"

"Good to know." Why didn't she tell me that she didn't hate it back? "What about you? Did you hate it?"

"No" I stayed quiet.

"Alright. I'm gonna go to bed now" She stands up. I stand up too. I give her a kiss on the cheek this time.

"Goodnight Jessie" I say.

"Goodnight" She says and leaves the room.