Baby's First Party

{TBH this chapter could have been better if I wasn't getting flashbacks to things I've done at parties. I swear nothing in this chapter is things I've done in real life 👀}

My dad took me to run some errands with him. We also went out for food. I know it sounds boring but I love spending time with him. Besides, I have a party tonight and a concert tomorrow. I'm a very busy woman.

Shit, I forgot to ask him about that party. "Hey dad"

We are currently sitting in the car. He is driving us back home from the restaurant. He goes "Hum"

"Could I go to a party tonight?" I ask.

"Who's party"

"My friend Alyssa. You've met her she is the girl with the pink hair"

"Who's going"

"Casey is going to pick me up and we're gonna pick Jessie, mom's boyfriend's daughter up on the way." I never found out if Jessie is coming or not. "Elle will be there with her boyfriend." I don't actually know if he is officially her boyfriend. I'll have to get updates tonight. "Then just a bunch of other people from my school"

"Yes, but I will drive the three of you there and pick you up. I don't want any drinking and driving" He says. He used to be a cop. I'm sure he has dealt with a lot of drunk teenagers. "Thank you"

Once I get home I text Jessie

hey did you ask your dad about the party

Jessie:
He said yes
Jessie:
What time does it start?

it starts at 8 we'll pick you up at 8:15

Jessie:
I'll see you then

I scroll through Instagram for a bit. I start getting ready about an hour later. I applied my everyday make-up. I get that I haven't seen these people in a few weeks but I don't have anyone to impress tonight except one person. He has seen me naked, I'm not too worried.

Casey gets here right at eight o'clock like he said he would. He looked as cute as ever tonight. He was wearing... My dad drove us to my mom's house to get Jessie. I sent her a text letting her know we were here and she walked out less than 30 seconds later. I was not going into that house. I was on break from everyone, except for Jessie.

Not gonna lie it was kind of awkward being in the car with my dad and the daughter of the man his wife had an affair with. He wasn't awkward though. He was talking to Jessie like we weren't even here. "So what's new york like? I haven't been in years."

"It's good. I miss it but I'll be back next week" She says.

"That's nice to hear. Harper is going to be so lonely" He says.

"She has me" Casey says.

My dad ignored him. I laughed quietly. "Dad, you should let me go with her"

"Your mother would never let you" He says.

"It's worth a try" I say.

We arrive at Alyssa's house, fashionably late obviously. We walk in through the gate to the backyard. The music is blaring, there are people everywhere inside and out. The lights in the house were turned down low and some colored lights were flashing in beat with the music. Alyssa knows how to throw a party.

Almost immediately Casey sees some of his friends and is taken who knows where. "Come with me. We'll go get drinks" I say and grab her hand. We push our way through the crowd, I am leading the way. We go to the drink table and I see Elle standing there with her boyfriend who may not be her boyfriend, Adrian.