Greenlight

»Michael«

"All you gotta do is tell me right now, You want me right now."

The feeling of skin on mine is what woke me up. I looked down to see Ashlee had her hand on my chest. She'd pushed my shirt up and was running her hand across my chest.

I gulped, "Ashlee what are you doing?"

"It's comforting," she hummed.

I had no idea what was going on, her hand skimming across my bare chest was making me hot with nervousness.

"It's hot," Ashlee slightly complained. She took her hand away before sitting up. I was puzzled to what she was doing...that was until she pulled the shirt off. For the second time tonight I had seen Ashlee in a bra. Her hair fell loosely around her shoulders. She lay back down - her body even closer than before.

"Michael, why did you try and kiss me before?"

"Because I really like you," I didn't seem to have a filter on my mouth right now. I went straight out and admitted it to her.

"I really like you too," Ash moved her hand up my chest and to my neck. Everywhere she touched a strange feeling spread through my body.

She rested her hand on my cheek, turning my head to face her. She moved up in the bed so her face was in line with mine. Despite the low lighting I could see her face perfectly.

I wanted to lean down and kiss her but I had this fear of rejection again. That fear dissipated when she placed her lips on mine. I was shocked - confused even at the sudden contact. She kissed me a little harsher, hoping to get a reaction out of me. I hadn't moved yet, I was still confused at the complete turn around of this situation.

This was something I had wanted more of and now that it was happening I was too shocked to move. She bit down on my lip, causing me to gasp and open my mouth for her. Her tongue connected with mine, it wasn't even a battle for dominance - she had already clearly won.

She hastily pulled my face closer to her's. Her hands moved to the back of my neck and gripped at the hair there. Ashlee pulled away as she still hadn't got a reaction from me. "Michael, are you okay?"

I nodded dumbfounded. "Why are you kissing me?" I asked.

She tugged on the hem of my singlet, "I need you. Not Luke, not anyone else. I. Need. You."

That was enough to send anyone over the edge. The way she had this determined look set on her face. The way her words sounded so needy as she managed to pull the singlet off my body.

I put a hand on her shoulder. I was wondering if she was drunk or something and whether she'd changed her mind completely. "Are you sure Ash, you know we can wai-"

"Mikey, shut up and kiss me."

So I did. I hovered my body over hers and attached my lips to her's. I had each of my legs either side of her body, she seemed so small underneath me although she was just a little shorter than Ashton.

She kissed back with just as much passion and love. The room was heating up rapidly, or maybe that was my body from this whole situation. I deepened the kiss and slightly lowered myself so I was closer to her.

I gasped when her hand came in contact with my boxers. I sat back just in case it was a mistake. Ashlee sat up, she crawled over to me and placed her legs either side of my thighs. She went back in for the kiss - her hands wrapped around my waist.

As I'd just placed my hands around the back of her shoulders she began move her hips. Ashlee was grinding her hips against mine.

I let out a hiss from the contact. "Fúck Ashlee," I shut my eyes in pleasure. Then it all disappeared.

* * *

"Michael!" Someone was shaking me.

"What?" I groaned.

"It's time to get up for school you doofus!" I could hear Ashlee's sweet voice somewhere in that insult.

I rolled over and mumbled into my pillow. "One more minute." I was hoping to get back to that dream....

I shot up and looked around. Shít it was all a dream. I was still in my singlet and Ashlee was in a white Blink-182 shirt, black skirt and stockings up to her knees. She was standing like an angel amidst the mess of my room.

"Come on!" She threw black skinny jeans and a black Metallica tank top at me. "Get up Mikey."

I smiled and gave in, "okay."

* * *

As it turned out Ashlee woke me up early. So that did mean I could've stayed in my warm bed a little longer. I sat across from her at the breakfast table. We were both eating froot loops.

Mum was in the kitchen cooking bacon and eggs. I was sort of sad because I would have to leave before I got to taste that bacony goodness. Every time I looked up at Ashlee flashbacks of the dream came to me. 

Ashlee wasn't helping either, she kept giving me this innocent look. I had to keep reminding myself that nothing happened between us - it was all fake.

But it felt so real to me, the memory was vivid as so were the feelings I experienced.

"I like your hair Ashlee, it's very vibrant." Mum said from a few meters away.

Ashlee blushed.

"Have you and Michael switched places or something? He's gone natural and you've got pink hair!" Mum exclaimed.

I was about to explain it was a dare but Ashlee beat me to talking. "It's just the effect your son has on me." She grinned and ate a mouthful of cereal.

It took the breath out of me. More visions of the dream came back to me.

Her hand came in contact with my boxers.

I shook my head. No, it's the effect she has on me.

Dad came into the dining area, he gave me a shocked stare. I knew he was looking at my hair.

"It looks good Mike." He ruffled it as he walked into the kitchen.

Ashlee took a glance at the clock. "Michael, we have to go." She grabbed my hand and began to drag me to the door. "Thank you Mrs and Mr Clifford!" She called over her shoulder as we reached the front door.

"Anytime Ashlee," I could hear mum smiling through her voice as we ran out the door.