Just saying

»Ashlee«

"You don't need him, I'll help you get over it. Just saying."

I walked into the kitchen area to see my roommate standing by the fridge with only his boxers on. He was looking down at his phone while he sipped at a coffee with his other hand.

I stood there, shocked for a moment. I couldn't help it as my eyes raked over his body. He wasn't muscled, he looked like an average teenage boy. He was lanky and tall, but it managed to suit him.

His hair was hanging over his eyes in a slight mess. He didn't have it quiffed up like yesterday but it only made him look cuter. "Good morning," he tore his eyes away from his phone and looked straight at me.

Gosh those eyes. I had to look away, so he wouldn't get the sense that I'd been staring. "You're an early riser too?" He asked, "sorry, I didn't catch your name yesterday. I was half asleep."

"Ashlee," I caught myself finally and was able to speak.

He smiled flashing a white grin at me. "I'm Luke. Here, I made you a coffee," he handed me a cup of coffee.

It smelt nice and it was warm in my touch. "Thank you."

Luke nodded, "I have to get dressed for school, I left some milk and cereal out if you want." With another stunning smile he left the kitchen and disappeared into his room.

I looked down at the lucky charms and the milk on the bench and smiled. He's already won my heart over with his choice of foods.

* * *

I finished my cereal just as Luke walked into the kitchen, I sat at the island and would've fallen off my stool if I hadn't been leaning on the bench. I also would've choked on my cereal had it not been eaten already.

He was wearing black skinny jeans and a white shirt, he'd pushed his sleeves up and his black tie hung loosely around his neck. His buttons weren't done all the way up, it slightly revealed his collar bone.

Daym. I sneakilly took a picture and sent it to Calum.

(Calum)

Calum: Woah, he is good looking!

Ashlee: and I live with that

Calum: your 'gurlfrand' is gonna be jealous

Ashlee: never

Calum: oh yeah don't worry, that sex god can be our little secret

Ashlee: like your pickle?

Calum: yeah bby ;)

Ashlee: your small asian pickle?

Calum: no

Calum: not this again

Calum: please no

I started to laugh hysterically at Calum. Luke leaned over the bench and smiled at my outburst. "I'm guessing whoever you're messaging said something funny?"

I nodded, wiping the tears out of my eyes. "Yeah, it was kind of inappropriate too."

"I'm guessing it was a guy then?"

"Yep."

Luke raised an eyebrow at me. "Boyfriend?"

"No, he's just a friend. My brother wouldn't let that happen either." I laughed again, Ashton is always saying that they can't date me but why would they want to anyway? I don't think I'm good looking enough for any guy. I was just average but why would Luke ask if I had a boyfriend?