Don't Stop

»Ashlee«

"I'm gonna find a way to make you mine."

"You can kiss me."

I didn't know why I said it, I guess it was inevitable. I felt it was going to happen anyway. Or maybe because I didn't want to lose Michael because of one stupid mistake, if he wanted to kiss me that was okay. It was better than losing him, I would be heartbroken if I lost him.

He had been with me through everything, literally. He was always there and he's so understanding about things that Ashton wouldn't be. I could see Michael hesitating, his green eyes flickered around nervously. It felt like forever, he wasn't making any advances and it was starting to make me worried.

He pulled back, his eyes dropping to the floor of the aisle. I felt my heart drop, the intensity of the moment crumbling away with my expectations.

Michael shook his head slowly, taking a step away from me. "No, I can't."

"Fûcking hell Michael," I sighed, running a hand through my hair. He was irritating me now, he didn't exactly explain his reasons.

He whipped his head up, his eyes darkened as his gaze was directed on me. "What? You want to kiss me now? To find out who's a better kisser right? Me or fûckìng Luke."

He was yelling at me, never had this happened before. We'd bicker now and then but he hadn't raised his voice at me in anything else than excitement. "Yeah, that's right. I know. Calum told me all about your date with Luke. Did you have a nice time with him?"

I didn't know why, but every word seemed to send a small shock through my chest. Calum would have his reasons why he told Michael. "Mike." I glanced up at him, my eyes began to water at the sight of him. He looked so different when he was angry, this was slightly scary.

I couldn't deal with his attitude, his words hit me. Of course I had a nice time with Luke, but it wasn't as comfortable compared to when I am with Michael. I moved towards the freezer, pulling out the Hawaiian and the three meatlovers. I dropped them into a basket that we'd placed on the ground earlier.

That was when I was shoved against the freezer once more. Michael had no hesitation in slamming his lips lustfully against mine. His grip on my forearm and shoulder was tight and forceful.

I hadn't expected it, just like the first time. But I was quick to respond to his actions, moving my lips against his. His grip immediately loosened as his hands immediately slid down to grip my hips. Michael forced my mouth open with his. His tongue immediately connected with mine, fighting roughly for dominance.

My hands went to his neck, I played with the hairs at the back of his neck. I didn't expect a small moan to come out of him, the small vibration from the sound shook my body.

His fingers dug into my hips a little more. That would definitely cause bruises, but despite that the pain felt pleasant, I welcomed it in the heat of the moment. Michael pulled his lips slowly away from mine, it was from the lack of his lips that made me realize I had my eyes closed. I opened them immediately to see Michael giving me a dark smirk. It sent a shiver through my body, seeing him look at me like that.

"Jump," he growled, gripping onto my hips a little harsher.

I immediately wrapped my legs around his waist, with the help of his hands he held me there. He pushed my back against the freezer for more support, the cold of it nipping slightly at my back. Michael must've thought that he had too many clothes on because he pulled his jumper off expertly with one hand, as the other was under my thigh.

I could see some beads of sweat begining to run down his chest, he was panting from the heat. Michael's lips attached to my neck this time, he bit down now and then - giving small nips to my sensitive skin.