Chapter 40 Baoshan Sanren's Visitors

MDZS Fanfic

Red Strings of Connections

Chapter 40 Baoshan Sanren's Visitors

It has always been a beautiful landscape, if one imagines what heaven would be like, it could be like this place. It was abundant of spiritual energy, that it is indeed a paradise for every cultivator that striving to gather spiritual prowess; Gods are jealous at the owner of this place, most claims that she's selfish to own it.

Before, neither Gods nor Ghost or even spirits could find this place pleasing, it doesn't have much of spiritual energy unlike now, no one found it beautiful; instead, they only consider it to be use as just a sealing mountain, nothing more.

Yet, she found this place. Mold it to her pleasing, in the end she discovers that this place is actually a real paradise that could be on the same level as the Heaven itself.

Soon, she named it Celestial Mountain; a place where only the purest soul could enter and live.

Baoshan Sanren place back her cup of tea in the table in front of her, her eyes glance at her visitors; one wearing white, looking all humble and gentleman; the other wears red, with many silver accessories that the main attraction is butterfly, looking confident and arrogant.

She never thought that a day would come that she would let this kind of person waltz on her sacred place, her eyes landed on the pastries place atop the table, these people in red and white are actually the purest of all her acquaintances. Shockingly.

The owner of Celestial Mountain heaved a breath before she brings back her eyes to them, "Thank you Flower Crown Prince, Crimson Rain Sought Flower." Her voice is calm, and genuine.

"There's nothing to be thank for." The one in white answers with gentle and kind smile. "We just simply lend a hand to them, when in reality it was supposedly me who finish it. Also, it wasn't like I've done anything, the one you should really thank is only San Lang."

A smirk found its way on the handsome face of the one in red robes, "Like I've said before: if it wasn't for Gege, I won't see it at all. Overall, it was Gege who have to receive the credit."

This kind of conversation between the 'Gege' and 'San Lang' is what Baoshan Sanren been witnessing since meeting them. She understood right away that they're not being humble to each other, rather they are actually flirting. There's nothing wrong with it, really, but Baoshan Sanren sometimes wish that this two at least hold back for a little since they are with someone who been single for her whole life.

But if she could be honest, she loves seeing them being lovey dovey, even sometimes she's getting envious. Like the one in white would always fluster every time he'll receive words of love from the one in red.

Crimson Rain Sought Flower, or Hua Cheng may be ruthless, rude, overly confident, arrogant, and hateful to others, but he knows how to show and make love towards his husband.

While the Flower Crown Prince, or Xie Lian even after of many years being married with Hua Cheng still getting flustered, but hey he is doing his best to return and show how much he loves this foxy handsome Ghost King, husband of his.

Baoshan Sanren's narrow eyes sees Xie Lian flustered, finding this as hole to cut their loving loving, she coughs getting their attention. "I do believe both of you deserves the credits." Both smiles on their own ways.

"Doesn't that monster supposedly wake up more years later, why did it wake up right at the time Wei Wuxian is there?"

"It's probably the Luh Calm Fit."

"Luh Calm Fit?"

"It's the guardian that made from Zhuque's feathers. Although it could only live for three years, it would revive as soon as it felt a yang energy in young vessel."

"So that guardian is probably the thing that would drag the maiden towards Zhuque. But what has it anything to do with Zhuque's awakening?"

"The Luh Calm Fit has three years of life span, but just like phoenix it would be revived. It also accumulates enough Yin and Yang energy from the maidens and snow mountain that become enough to awaken the Zhuque earlier than should."

"Upon its defeat."

"That thing brought the maiden on the cauldron where Evil Zhuque is, the soul will be suck by then, and have the blood drip on the lava, when these all over, that was then the guardian would eat the offerings' flesh."

Baoshan Sanren nodded,

"But even so it couldn't use the yin and yang energies thus it only stack on its body. When it died all the energies have gone to Zhuque."

Baoshan Sanren heaved a sigh, "May this Solitary One asked. Why Crimson Rain Sought Flower uses the appearance of the Isolated Old Man first? You could be Tiao Reinshun or any A-Ying's siblings right at the very start. If you do that it will be easy to provide information to them; as well, you could be nearer to them."

"If I do that, they will just find it weird that his sister knows way too much, much many than their House of Zhang could provide."

"San Lang's acting is so flawless, it's amazing."

"I'm glad Gege find it pleasing, but if Gege would ask who much better at acting, my answer will be Wei Wuxian. The way he pretends crying atop that impromptu shrine is really convincing that even I almost forget that he is a man." Xie Lian nodded, agreeing to his husband. "Seem like he enjoys his new life now."

"Yes. That's what he said when I asked him before."

"Wei Wuxian deserved it. He'd suffers so much despite that all he did is to sacrifice his everything to the people he cared about."

"Reminds me of a certain God."

Xie Lian was gotten confused, he doesn't remember who Baoshan Sanren were talking about. Meanwhile, after saying that simple but meaningful phrase, Baoshan Sanren took a sip of her tea, while Hua Cheng smile at his husband, holding his hand, and brushes it so tenderly.

Indeed, a person's memory is limited, that Xie Lian forgets all his suffering in the hands of many people and only remembers the good things.

Hua Cheng kisses Xie Lian's hand, staring at him so lovingly.

This time Baoshan Sanren has no qualms to stop them, nor even felt envious, thinking how much Xie Lian deserves someone who is devoted to him, to the point he even got a heart for offering.

Baoshan Sanren asked, "By the way, why did His Highness gone at the Night Snow Village?"

Xie Lian smiles and answered, "I heard San Lang, that he's about to go home, so I went to pick him up."

"Already missing your husband?"

"Yes."

Hua Cheng smiles and kiss Xie Lian's shoulder, staring lovingly at him.

"I've miss Gege too."

Baoshan Sanren drinks her tea in silence.

Yes, they both deserve each other.