Chapter 28 Wish

MDZS Fanfic
Red Strings of Connections
Chapter 28 Wish

In haze of mess up mind, Wei Wuxian didn't notice anything nor even remember who dragged him and Lan Wangji to infirmary.

Wei Wuxian's internal panic is showing by how unrest he is, walking back and forth in circle, troubled written all over his face, his hands are trembling and sweating.

No one blame him.

Waiting at the porch of infirmary chamber are Wei Wuxian and his siblings, Lan Xichen, Nie Huaisang and Jin Zixuan, while Madam Lan, Qingheng-jun: courtesy name Lan Wangyue and Lan Qiren are inside with their doctor.

What about Qin Su? Despite showing worry for the Second Young Master, she's now no where to be found, like she never existed right in the first place.

None of the siblings have stop their brother from tiring himself in overthinking and worrying, instead they are talking with Lan Xichen about something. Lan Xichen's eyes widen in shock, and then went quiet for a while—like he is thinking of the thing O Zhangyao have just told him—after a short while, Lan Xichen nodded to them with eyebrows knitted together. Li Yang and Cong Zhuliu jumps down from the porch and claps their hands on Lan Xichen and bows, then left in hurry.

Seeing this Jin Zixuan was about to step up with intention to ask but was stop by Nie Huaisang who whisper to him: Leave it to them. Which only confused the Youngest Sect Leader. At Nie Huaisang point of view, those whispers and sudden movement of the members of Zhuque Sect indicates their intention of solving the case—that they might have a lead and now trying to see it through. He knew these personalities and behavior of Zhuque Sect's youngsters, as this is one of the parts that resemble to his Shizun.

Either you know something, or know nothing, one must know the truth.

Tiao Reinshun once quoted to him, when they once visited the temple of Crimson Rain Sought Flower and Flower Crowned Prince; and this are being carried into their hearts.

Nie Huaisang always thinks that they are amazing for having this drive within them, and now with the case of sudden fall of Lan Wangji there's no way they aren't going to find things out; they even already might have clue of the culprit's identity.

Poison: is what the doctor has concluded, and it isn't an ordinary poison, the poison is unknown in origin, so the doctor doesn't know how to cure it nor it's symptoms. They aren't even known how it gotten inside of their Second Young Master.

Wei Wuxian grips on the door frame as his breathe hitches, not being able to push back or push out what is inside his chest as the doctor finally said: "Second Young Master might won't wake up ever again."

Everyone could see despair on Lan Wangji's family members; it is understandable, despite his cold demeanor, Lan Wangji is still warm towards his loved ones. Jin Zixuan and Nie Huaisang wants to help but what can they do? Should they call their own sect's doctor? But if the doctor of Lan Clan couldn't be able to find the source, then how their doctor could?

They doubt it.

O Zhangyao doesn't like what he is seeing, he doesn't like seeing the Lan Clan's main family members suffering, their Wangji-xiong in pain, and more than so their brother, Wei Wuxian. So, without hesitation and doubt on his choice, O Zhangyao claps his hands and made himself known to them. The attention he got are only from Lan Qiren and Lan Xichen, Nie Huaisang, Jin Zixuan and Wei Wuxian. Upon hearing his suggestion, the doctor immediately turn him down, saying: "If I cannot do it, how come the young master's doctor could? OR are you saying—"

The doctor was cut off by Lan Qiren, "I know who this doctor is, and I must say that he might really could help. Beside with our situation with Wangji, we must welcome all helping hand, even we don't know if they could really help."