Chapter 13 A Chance for a Life Time

MDZS Fanfic

Red Strings of Connections

Chapter 13

Wei Ying, and Tiao Reishun with Myo Ning were on their another series of escape, and found themselves strolling within the bustling market of Yunping and for some chances accidentally saw Ko Shun'U who supposedly on his day off, that suspiciously with lecherous gaze has entered a building.

Curious as always, the chaos duo followed, with Myo Ning trying to stop them by pleading to just leave their uncle be, but this two is so unstoppable that in the end the poor young Ning ended up getting dragged. For some reason a man whose built is so huge stops them, saying: "Kids are not allow here." with scornful face that would be enough to scare kids in their ages, but other than Myo Ning, the other two are quite fearless, still after learning that it is a place only for adults Wei Ying and Tiao Reishun back off, much to Myo Ning's relief—but he relieve far too earlier, as Wei Ying and Tiao Reishun somehow able to find a way inside dragging him whilst of his quiet whining.

Inside, the three kids in ages twelve, eleven and ten has their eyes widen in bewilderment and soon blushes in embarrassment. Just down below of where they are hiding are thirty or more women are almost naked and being leered by more than forty men lusting and drooling on their exposed skins. The scent of strong perfume is mixing into the smell of nicotine which is also the caused of the thick smoke around. This unbearable smells are reaching the kids noses which bothering them that they use their sleeves to cover their noses.

"A brothel?!" Tiao Reishun whispered in almost quiet voice. She remembered once about this place from Cong Guixiu and Ko Shun'U, of course they did not directly talk in front of her but rather she caught some words and then in curiousity asked her father. All she remembers after that was Tiao Liujuan punished both of her uncles for talking on such a thing within the sect knowing there are kids around.

"Brothel?" the two quite innocent boys ask to her.

"Ahh... it is a place where—uhm—how I'll tell this—well just what you see it is a place where adults satisfy their craving for women that they are willing to pay for that kind of service..." Tiao Reishun explain using the exact words her father gave to her before. "Anyways—I think we actually need to leave now. If uncle Shun is here, then there's only one reason and we really shouldn't pry anymore."

"You are saying that after dragging me here?" Myo Ning complains.

"Oh, please forgive this sister of yours, caused curiosity always wins!"

While this conversation is going, someone caught Wei Ying's attention. He blinks and wonder why someone like him that it wasn't like older than him is in such a place.

It turns out that he is an errand boy in the brothel and the customers and women tend to pick on him, asking several questions that can be found in textbooks but instead of getting praises for answering right, they would just make fun of him and his mom.

Deciding that the adults have already plenty of fun, the boy named Meng Yao excuse himself and turn around not giving shit to their response, but it only resulted for them to be irritated. They threw fruits on him then ask where his 'thanks'. Meng Yao glares at the fruit in his feet and pick it up, bowing his head to them and again excuse himself.

Roars of laughs reaches all the kids' ears.

Wei Ying has gotten annoyed at them.

A shout came from the upstairs has got everyone's attentions; Meng Yao quickly went there.

They saw a naked woman being drag by an ugly bearded man.

Ko Shun'U stand up from his seat with three women surrounding him, this becomes cue for Tiao Reishun and Myo Ning to leave, but they sees Wei Ying motionless so Tiao Reishun drags him instead.