Chapter 02: House of Suzaku

MDZS Fanfic

Red Strings of Connections

Chapter 02: House of Suzaku

"Welcome to ZhuQue Sect Young Master Ying!"

Upon arrival in the sect, Sect Leader Zhu tasks one of his men to take care of Wei Ying. The man who introduces himself as Tiao LiuJuan carries the young master and bring him into one of houses. The house has wooden sign with characters for 'House of Zhen' which confuses the seven-year-old child.

Tiao LiuJuan asks a man who much older and taller to treat Wei Ying's wounds. The man stays quiet as he stare at the child, obviously curious who is he to get a treatment to their sect, Tiao LiuJuan smile at the man and said: "Juan, we will tell you later, for now treat his wounds." with that 'Juan' takes Wei Ying from Tiao LiuJuan's arms and brings him into a bed where he treated his wounds.

Wei Ying isn't really comfortable having them carrying him around, even after he was all clean and bandaged by Tiao LiuJuan way back at Yilling he is still insist that he is dirty and will make the adults dirty as well. They would just smile at him and still carry him, why are they so persisted on it? It started after Wei Ying took a bath, being all clean, the wounds that dirt's covering has manifest themselves, his right leg is swollen injury, not just there but on his arms as well. Shock is understatement, bite marks all over his body, swollen injuries? How come Wei Ying still able to run away with those? Wei Ying himself cannot answer it too. Quite a strong will he has, all to survive the life in street.

After getting treated, again Wei Ying was carried by Tiao LiuJuan and together with Juan they went to Diner Hall, where Sect Leader Zhu and four more people were sitting on a long table.

Sect Leader Zhu smiles at the three and urge them to sit down.

Tiao LiuJuan sits Wei Ying to the chair next their Sect Leader, as the adult sit next to the child.

"Oi Liu!" the man that sitting across from Tiao LiuJuan, "Your daughter is over there!"

Tiao LiuJuan turns and peaks at the other child in the table, "Are you alright there A-Lin?"

"Yes." the girls answers.

"Now then A-Ying," Sect Leader Zhu takes the boy's attention, which also gaining others as well. "Let me introduce them, they are all heads here in ZhuQue Sect, each of them has houses that they are taking care of. Following me A-Ying?" the boy nodded,

"First Myo Juan, head of 'House of Zhen', you came there earlier, right? As you can tell the House of Zhen is our sect's sick bay." Thinking many information at once would be too much for a seven year-old boy, he made it simple as much as possible.

"Next Cong GuiXiu, Head of our Blacksmithing house, the House of Gui."

"It's me kid." Cong GuiXiu grins big at Wei Ying who nodded, acknowledging his claim.

"Next, House of Yi's head, Ko Shun'U. You could learn various fighting style on his house. It's alright he just looks feral animal, but he is human."

"Oi CaiPi! How dare you joke like that to a kid! What if he thinks I'm an animal in human disguise!"

"Woah aren't you?" Cong GuiXiu,

"Bastard GuiXiu!"

"It's fine A-Ying, he is really a human... with fangs."

"Liu do you really need to mention my fangs?!"

"I thought you are proud of them?"

"I do!"

"Let's move on A-Ying," Sect Leader Zhu takes Wei Ying's attention, the boy nodded, ignoring the commotion.

"Next, Li Fangzhun."