Chapter 44 You Will Never Be the Same

Walking through the dark road, under the moonlight is Tiao Reinshun strolling the path towards her sect, with an untamed smile as she still clearly remembers those two birds that doing the courtship dance.

Her new job now is to make her xiong spills out the truth of his shamelessness, and she will not gonna stop until she gets an answer.

Tiao Reinshun's smiles soon turns into thin straight line, before halting and turning around and just as she expected there are people who are bold enough to follow her. The pair of hazelnut color eyes stares at her stalkers, her mouth opens but there's no words come out, instead a heavy sigh that comes out. She closes her eyes, bitten her bottom lip, and turns at the sky, her eyes glance at bright full moon.

"Bye bye..." she bid in her silent voice.

~~~000~~~

Wei Wuxian is blinking his eyes in question, while seeing his sect sister Tiao Reinshun walking on the hall of Liu's House.

There's nothing wrong-has should be if today is not the start of Tiao Reinshun's yearly seclusion in Zhuque Mountain, Tiao Reinshun always goes to seclusion for a week, and no one's allow no matter the circumstances might be, should come to her, even a glimpse is forbidden. Everyone in Zhuque Sect knew about this, so is the Sect Leaders of Wen, Nie, Jiang, and Lan. Lan Wangji and Nie Huaisang are also aware of this.

During this time, Wei Wuxian and their siblings thinking of any kind of gifts that they could give to Tiao Reinshun, since her birthday always fall on fourth day of her seclusion.

So?

So why?

Why is she here?

"Sis Rein!" he calls out, but she didn't seem to hear him; Wei Wuxian finds it weird. He jogs towards her, she just striding slowly so he knew that he could reach her easily, and he aren't wrong. "Sis Rein!" but even with close distance Tiao Reinshun still not registering his presence.

Wei Wuxian frowns, and finally he stretches his hand and grab her shoulder, while calling for her again, turning her around.

It's funny, really, for Wei Wuxian.

Turning Tiao Reinshun so easily, which never happen before. Tiao Reinshun has inherited her father, Tiao Liujuan's monstrous strength, that no one could par them of it. But just now, did he just turn her without pulling so much strength?

"Ouch! How could you treat the lady of House of Liu with such rudeness!" Tiao Reinshun whines, slapping Wei Wuxian's hands, frowning at him. "Don't you know who I am? I'm the only lady that is going to marry the next Sect Leader of Zhuque Sect! I am Tiao Reinshun, you moron!"

Wei Wuxian's eyes widen in shock and disbelief.

Just what happen to his sect sister?!

MDZS Fanfic

Red Strings of Connections

ARC 3 Chapter 44

You Will Never Be the Same

After that shocking encounter, a nasty rumor goes around the Zhuque Sect, that making everyone's skins shivers.

"Ying shixiong~" The called young master of Zhuque Sect is one of the people that feeling this sensation, and he truly doesn't like it, even so he halted upon hearing that sweet voice coming from behind. He turns to confirm his caller, and just as he expected and to his disappointment, he sees his "shimei" from House of Liu, smiling sweetly to him and walking fast towards him.

"You..." Wei Wuxian's eyes narrow, secretly biting his tongue. "Do you need anything Lin-meimei?" Without answering first, Lin-meimei hooked her arm to his arm which the lad quickly removed.