Ch 1: Summoned

3RD PERSON POV 

In a home somewhere in Japan, a 15-year-old boy named Ryuji Hashibira. 

He is currently playing a game Monster Hunter Stories 2.

Ryuji: Finally! That last battle was rough. How long have I been playing?

He looked at the clock in his room, which said it's 7:00.

Ryuji: What the heck!? It's already seven!

He quickly rushed to get ready for school and left home with bread in his mouth.

Ryuji: (I can't believe I spent all night playing. I hope I'm not late)

As Ryuji is running down the street, a truck suddenly appears from the intersection.

Ryuji got hit by the truck and was sent flying. 

Ryuji lay on the street, and his consciousness began slipping while staring at the clear blue sky. 

As Ryuji's consciousness starts to fade, his life flashes before his eyes, and the last thing he sees before his mind goes black is a glowing Rathalos.

RYUJI POV

The first thing I felt was a cold floor.

???: fantastic! The summoning was a success 

I opened my eyes at the sound of someone's voice.

I raised my head and saw a group of cloaked figures.

Ryuji: (What happened?)

I held my head in pain and recalled that I was hit by a truck. 

Ryuji: (I got hit by a truck, and now I'm in another world!? Like those isekai anime I've watched!?)

???: brave heroes, please save our world from pure evil!

Ryuji: heroes?

??? 1/??? 2/??? 3/??? 4: What!?

I looked around and saw four other guys, each one wielding a weapon.