Ch 17: Power

3RD PERSON POV

After Naofumi defeated the soul eater, another one appeared, but it was killed by a mysterious woman who introduced herself as Glass.

The entire group was paralyzed by an overwhelming pressure after witnessing her power.

Naofumi and Ryuji used their analysis skill to check Glass' level but could not determine how strong she was.

Glass: Why aren't you attacking, hero Naofumi? Why not send those servants at me first?

Ren: Servants!?

Itsuki: what the hell!?

Motoyasu: Did you just call us Naofumi's servants!?

Glass' words angered the other heroes and their parties and moved to surround her.

Ren: "Meteor Slash"!

Itsuki: "Meteor Shoot"!

Motoyasu: "Meteor Thrust"!

All three heroes unleashed their strongest attack on Glass, creating a burst of light on impact.

As the light died down, everyone was shocked that Glass was unharmed.

Glass: Is that all you have?

Glass opened her fans and began glowing.

Glass: zero stance rondo, reverse four seasons!

Glass began launching waves of energy. 

Naofumi protected his team from the attack, but the other heroes were blown away.

Glass: As I said, mere servants

Ryuji: Naofumi!

Ryuji tossed some potions to Naofumi, replenishing his HP and mana.

Glass: I hope whoever is next could prove to be more entertaining

Ryuji switched to his sword and shield and got into a battle stance.

Ryuji: Sorry to disappoint, but this isn't a show. Raphtalia!

Raphtalia: Right!

Ryuji and Raphtalia charged at Glass.

Naofumi: "Shield Prison"!

Nafumi tried to restrain Glass, but she immediately broke free, and Ryuji and Raphtalia already surrounded her.

They tried to land a strike on Glass, but their opponent deflected their attacks.

Filo and Face Paint rushed in, but Glass smacked the two monsters away.

Raphtalia attacked Glass again, but her attack was stopped by Glass' fan.

Glass flicked her wrist and destroyed Raphtalia's sword.

Glass swung her fan to hit Raphtalia, but Akashiro fireballs distracted her, giving Raphtalia time to get away.