Ch 22: Filo's Coronation

3RD PERSON POV 

After Fitoria had taken Melty hostage, she challenged Filo to a duel in their human forms.

Filo accepted the challenge and put on special gloves.

Fitoria then erected a barrier to serve as a battlefield.

Filo: im coming for you!

Fitoria: Go right ahead

Filo leaped to the air and then began plummeting towards Fitoria for a drop kick.

Fitoria stepped aside, causing Filo to crash into the ground while kicking up dust.

Fitoria: too slow

Fitoria grabbed Filo and then threw her into the air.

Filo readjusted herself but was surprised that Fitoria was gone.

Filo: Huh!?

Raphtalia: behind you!!

Filo quickly turned around and saw that Fitoria was already on top of her.

Fitoria used magic to create energy talons in her hand.

She then struck Filo, sending the young filolial crashing to the ground.

Filo got back up and ran towards Fitoria and launched a flurry of attacks

As Fitoria landed on the ground, she then proceeded to evade all of Filo's attacks. 

The party helplessly watched as Filo could not land a hit.

Naofumi: Filo, you can't just keep charging in like that!! Use your head!!

Filo: What!? Like this!?

Filo headbutt Fitoria.

Filo held her head, wincing in pain while Fitoria wasn't even fazed

Naofumi: That's not what I meant!!

Ryuji: Filo, regenerate your clothes while pouring mana into it to boost your defense!!

Filo looked at Fitoria with determination.