The New Butler

Chans POV

_________

"Chan, come downstairs !" I heard my mother yell from downstairs.

I heard chatter and laughter. "Coming mother!" I hopped out of bed and zoomed downstairs.

who are these people?

there was a boy who looked like he just graduated from high school and a lady with curly hair, dark brown eyes and resembled the boy.

"Ah, Chan there you are!" my mother exclaimed in excitement, pulling me closer to the duo.

"Chan, meet Changbin. Changbin, meet Chan!" She introduces in an excited tone.

Changbin, so that was his name.

He waved at me and smiled softly. I did the same.

"Chan, sweetheart, Changbin will be your personal butler, Since the personal maids didn't work out, I decided to try again with a boy. Changbin dear, please address Chan as Sir !" my mother says.

Changbin nodded and turned to the lady.

"Thanks for giving me company ma, I'll be fine, don't worry about me" He said in soft tone.

The lady, which I'm assuming is his mother, smiled at him. Then she looked at me.

"Changbin is a sweet boy, he's also a fan of your music" His mum informed me.

"Thanks, nice to meet you, Changbin." I said

He didn't say a word, he just bowed slightly smiling. he had a pretty smile.

"Changbin, I'll lead you to the guest room, you can unpack and get changed into your uniform." my mother said, dragging him to the guest room, which was next to mine.

________

"Mum, where's dad?" I asked my mother

My mother sighed "your father is upset that I hired someone who doesn't have alot of money. he expected a richer person. But I think dear Changbin will be able to take care of you the best."

My father has very high expectations for everyone. he was the manager of LEVANTER. He would only hire models who are not only beautiful, but rich. He also is a HUGE Homophobic. (no disrespect to his parents, really this is all fake).