Compose pt.2

Chan's POV

_____

After recording the guitar, It was time to add the drums, violin, keyboard and other stuff to make the song more...pretty?

the violin was a need for the song. it give it the sentimental and romantic vibes. Changbin did told me he loves this genre. this is perfect.

I let him listen to the track. his eyes were glossy and sparkling, his eyebrows were lightly raised and he had a soft smile on his face.

"Hyung, It's so pretty, I love this genre so much!" he complimented as he looks at me in amazement.

I was glad he liked it. It had to be perfect.

now it was time to focus on the lyrics. I wanted to try to make it indirect, that way it wouldn't be too obvious.

lyrics were really easy to me, but this..this had to be perfect.

I asked maria for help, she has really great vocabulary and I could really use some help.

"Maybe you should describe his looks! like his dark brown eyes that shine under the sunlight? and his curly hair feels soft?"

I nodded at maria's great idea. I could add some of his favourite things too, like dogs, pizza, takoyaki and his guitar

"it's adorable to see you grow feelings for someone, you've grown so big" Maria chuckles.

I choked on air after hearing what she said.

I scoffed "pftt, i'm not growing feelings for him, he's just my friend and butler!"

Maria looks at me in a weird way making me look away

"I'm sure dear Changbin is also slowly falling in love with you." she teased me

"He's just a butler! I don't like him!" i defended

_____

Changbin's POV

_____

I was walking pass Chan hyung's bedroom door when I heard slight yelling. I was going to knock on the door to see if everything was okay but I heard something that caught my attention.

"I'm sure Changbin is also slowly falling in love with you."

was I? I guess so.

"He's just a butler! I don't like him!" I heard Chan hyung yell.

after hearing that my heart felt heavy. heavy as if it was carrying many weights. I felt hurt.

Chan Hyung doesn't like me, i'm just a butler?

_____

A/N : a little bit of angst to make the story more interesting. im gonna give spoilers !! if not im gonna spoil the story, no one really likes spoilers.. but thanks for reaching this far in the story, i appreciate it mwahh ^3^