Unpleasant Dinner

Changbin's POV

_____

After getting to know Chan better, I got a little more comfortable with him. He had a big smile with dimples popping out and his plump lips disappearing.

Soon it was time for dinner.

I said next to Chan on the dinner table waiting for the food to be served.

a few minutes later his parents had arrived at the dining table. Mrs Bahng with a soft smile on her face as she sits down and looks at me. Mr Bahng glaring at me in disgust as he takes a seat.

Chan's Sister hannah, arrived at the table too. She was on her phone. She put down her phone and looked at me.

"You're really charming dude!" She commented admiring my face. Her eyes were sparkling,

Mr Bahng scoffs. "I don't see his charm. all poor people are ugly." he says frowning.

I was a little hurt by that comment.

"Sebastian! How could you say that? He is charming and adorable. He could become a model too!"

Hannah and Chan nod their heads, agreeing.

"No way! He's a butler. By the way, Butlers and maids shouldn't be sitting here. you should be in your room eating instead." Mr Bahng scoffs and laughs at his wife's claim.

I apologized and stood up from my seat. but i felt something pulling my arm down.

It was Chan. "Come on dad, he just got here, don't be so harsh on him yeah? Changbin just stay, have dinner with us"

Mrs Bahng nodded "Yes dear, stay with us for dinner for tonight! Please ignore my husband's rude comments alright?" She said as she glared at Mr Bahng.

I didn't want to hurt Mrs Bahng's feelings, so i stayed for dinner.

The food was good, but Chan said it tasted bad when his father kept on blabbering about how I'm not good looking or suitable to take care of Chan because i wasn't wealthy, or the term that Mr Bahng used, poor.