Clingy

Changbin's POV

_____

we had been cuddling for almost 3 hours, Maria wasn't cooking today, so i just ordered us food using the money i received from my salary, I was actually paid quite alot.

I wanted to take a shower in my personal bathroom, so i tried to get out of bed..of course I would fail! his grip was still quite tight.

I gently moved his hands away from my waist but accidentally woke him up.

"binnie?" he called me in a tired voice. "don't go.." he groans as he tightened his grip.

"you should take a shower hyung," i suggested as I escaped from his grip.

he pouted and stood up from his bed to take a fresh pair of pjs.

I didn't expect him to be this clingy, but i found it really cute of him.

I took a hot shower and got changed into a navy blue sweater with a pair of sweatpants.

The food came right after Chan took a shower.

We sat at the desk in his rooms and ate our food while watching a movie.

"Thanks for the food binnie," Chan looked at me and thanked me.

i gave him a smile and continued eating.

we had our dinner and were still wide awake.

ring, ring! my phone rang.

"Hey Seungmin," I picked up the phone.

"Yo dwaeji(pig), are you allowed to go out? You've been gone for quite some time. Hyunjin and I have been dying to go out with you again!" Seungmin whines.

"Well, i'm going out with Chan and his friends tomorrow, I can ask him if you guys can come too?" I suggested.

"Awesome, just text me the details kay? Hyunjin wants attention right now, by dwaeji!" He says as he ended the call.

"Who was that?" Chan asked as he wrapped his arms around my torso.

"My friend seungmin, is it okay if him and hyunjin go out together with us and the others?" I pleaded

He nodded and buried his face in my stomach.