New Friends

Chan's POV

_____

"Hey binnie, do you wanna go out with some of my friends?" I ask changbin as I enter his room.

I peeked through the door to see changbin wearing headphones and reading a book. He was sitting at the balcony that each room had.

I sneaked behind him and snatched his headphones off.

He got startled and jumped slightly.

"Sorry binnie, I didn't mean to scare you! I just wanted to ask If you would like to go out with me and some friends of mine." I apologize and ask him.

He seemed a bit puzzled

"Me? go out? with you? and your friends? I don't think i'll fit in hyung, all your friends are rich but me," he refuses

I sigh. "Please? I promise they're really nice!" I begged.

It took some time for changbin to think about it, but he agreed eventually.

I was waiting outside his room for him to finish getting ready.

I heard the door unlock. "Alright, ready to go" he said walking out of his room.

I hopped into my car and drove us to a restaurant, where we would meet Felix, Jisung, Minho and Jeongin.

"Look it's Chan hyung! and....who's that?" I heard Jisung shout from afar.

"Hey guys! I brought my friend aka my butler with me today." I said enthusiastically

Felix extended his hand towards Changbin. " Hey dude! you must be changbin Chan hyung has been talking about! I'm felix, this is my boyfriend Jeongin, and my other friends Jisung and Minho!" He introduced as he pointed to each individual.

_____

Changbin's POV

_____

Minho and jeongin waved at me.

"New friend?!" Jisung exclaimed in excitement as he hugged me.

I giggled softly,hugging him back.

the two of us quickly pulled back when we saw Minho and chan glaring at us.

"Shall we head inside?" felix suggested.

we all nodded and sat at a booth. The table was big enough to fit the 6 of us.

A female in a brown apron approached us with a notepad and a pen in her hands.

"Hello sirs! May i take your orders please?" she asked in a polite tone.

"I'll have the fish and chips!" Felix ordered.

"Chicken burger please!" Jisung requested.

"I'll have a chicken burger too!" Jeongin said.

"May I have the black pepper steak, well done please?" Chan asked nicely.

"Same here," Minho ordered too.

I didn't know what to eat, so i decided to have a chicken burger too.

The waitress nodded, taking down our orders.

after she had left, Jisung asked me

"Hey Binnie hyung, are you dating Chan hyung?"

before i could answer, Chan choked on his water and interrupted.

"Hey! that's my nickname for him!" Chan frowns.

Everyone laughed,

"So you're jealous hyung?" Minho jokingly teased Chan.

Chan rolled his eyes playfully and answered the question for me.

"No, we're not dating"

"Yeah right!" Jeongin said giggling

"Not you too Jeongin!" Chan groaned at the younger.