Outing Pt.2

Chan's POV

_____

The food came and everybody quickly started to dig in after rinsing their hands.

"Mmm, this is delicious!" Jisung moaned as he chewed on his food, making everyone nod their head.

We saw small group of girls standing a few meters from us.

we heard laughter and shrieks from them.

"Uh, excuse me.." We heard a soft voice approach me.

"You're kinda cute, wanna exchange numbers?" she said shyly.

Everyone kept quiet and looked at Changbin, who was busy on his phone while munching on his food.

"My name is Doris by the way, you're chan right? the model and the artist?" she introduced herself and questioned me.

"Nice to meet you , Doris" I said as I smiled at her, she was quite pretty.

"She's pretty isn't she?" i chuckled as she walked away shrieking with her friends.

I didn't receive any answers, just stares from everyone but changbin who was still busy on his phone.

the others looked at each other

After we were done eating, I decided to strike a conversation with Doris while the others swim.

I saw Changbin watch from afar, but soon turned to the others.

Changbin's POV

_____

"Who's that girl?" I asked as I turned to the others.

they looked at each other, they didn't look really happy.

"Doris, she asked for Chan hyung's number," Felix explained.

"Oh, okay" I reply. I didn't think much about it since Chan and I are quite close and we had a special bond. right..?

I had fun, it would be even more fun if chan hyung has swam with us, he spent the whole time talking to doris.

there's nothing going on between them right? why am i worrying so much?

We were all packed and ready to head home.

"Chan let's go," Minho called for chan who was still talking to her.

"Ah no no, you guys head home first, I'm staying to get to know more about Doris!" Chan yelled out

what about me? I don't have a car and I don't have enough money to call a taxi at the moment.

"My car's big, I can drive you guys home." Minho offered.

I smiled at his kindness and agreed.