What Happened?

Changbin's POV

_____

I couldn't stop thinking about what happened last night.

He hasn't even said a word to me! Does he not like me? He pulled back so quick and ran off! everytime i knock on his door i get no answer.

Since it was a saturday, only Mrs Bahng had no work. she was having her own spa day at a spa, of course.

I was worried about Chan, should I ask Maria? She was talking to him earlier.

I ran downstairs and looked for Maria in the big kitchen.

"Maria!" I called as I ran towards her.

she looks at me in confusion "What's wrong Changbin?"

I scratched my head "uhh..did Chan hyung say anything about last night..?"

She chuckles and nods.

i begged her to tell me what happened

"Well he was a little drunk, but somehow managed to drive..? but anyway, he's been crushing on you for quite sometime now, he always tells me about how you're cute(personality and looks) and how well you take care of him. He ran away so quickly because he got shy and didn't want you to see his face! he was all red!" Maria explained.

to be honest, i can't imagine Chan hyung blushing..

"He won't talk to me! what do I dooo?" I asked, frustrated.

"I'll try to get him to okay? let's go now shall we?" She comforts me.

i nodded and went upstairs to chan's room with her.

She gently knocked on his door.

"Sir! It's me, Maria" She says through the door.