Late At Night

Chan's POV

_____

I came back home after hanging out with Felix, Jeongin, Jisung and Minho. It was fun. we partied at a popular club nearby Jisung's house. we drank A LOT..

Minho wasn't drunk so he dropped us at our houses.

I walked into the house, feeling like I was going to puke..

Fuck, why did i drink so much?

I collapsed and fell onto the floor in front of the door, causing a loud thud.

_____

Changbin's POV

_____

I was sleeping peacefully sleeping until I heard a loud thud that made me jump.

what was that? it sounded like it was from downstairs.

I went downstairs.

_____

Chan's POV

_____

I didn't bother to get up from the floor, i just lied dowm staring into the ceiling.

tip, tap, tap, tap. 

I heard footsteps coming down the stairs.

"Sir?" I heard a soft voice.

I looked up at the stairs seeing Changbin standing on the steps, looking at me, concerned.

"Are you okay?" He asked me as he walked closer to me.

"wine..bed please.." I blurted out words that couldn't even form a sentence.

Changbin tilted is head and looked at me confused.

"You're drunk from wine?" He tries to process.

I nod.

"Bed.." I muttered.

Changbin nodded. He seemed to get what i meant. He helped me up and guided me slowly to the bedroom.

He dropped me on my bed and placed some pjs on my desk.

"you should get changed and get some rest, I won't wake you up early tomorrow morning." he says as he leaves the room, closing the door quietly.

I quickly got changed and head right to sleep.