Outing

Chan's POV

_____

I as going to meet Changbin's friends, Seungmin and Hyunjin if i'm not wrong?

"Hyung, are you changed?" I heard changbin's voice as he knocked on my door.

I Opened the door and lead forward to him, I dramatically fell into his arms.

"Hyung! you startled me! and you're heavy!" He cried out.

I chuckled softly at the younger.

he's adorable!!

We got into my car and drove off to our destination.

We saw my friends standing from afar, but Changbin's friends were no where to be found.

"Ready to go?" Minho asked as he held Jisung's hands.

I shook my head, "Changbin's friends are joining us"

"Changbin hyung has friends?!" Jisung teased Changbin.

Changbin chuckled and rolled his eyes playfully.

"Changbin hyung!" we heard a voice from afar.

there were two people, a really tall dude, holding the other's hand.

Changbin smiled and signaled them to come quickly.

"hey, I'm hyunjin, this is seungmin!" The taller introduced as he kissed seungmin's cheek.

"Alright let's go" I heard changbin say.

We had lot's of stuff with us, a beach ball, towels, sunscreen, fresh clothes, chairs, umbrellas and beach stuff.

Everyone headed to the toilet to get changed into their swimming clothes.

Felix,Minho, Jeongin and I wore surf shorts while the others had a swimming tee on along with surf shorts.

'Let's gooo!" Changbin yells as he dragged me to the beach.

I didn't like the feeling of sand touching my dry feet.

"You guys go ahead first, Hyunjin Minho and I will set up everything." I said as i put the stuff down.

"Yooo! Let's swim!" Felix exclaimed as he carried jeongin, bridal style.

We could hear the sound of the waves and the yells of others.

"So, Chan hyung, are you and Changbin hyung dating?" Hyunjin asked curiously as he places the chairs onto the hot sand.

Minho giggled as he smirked at me.

I got flustered by the mentioned younger. I didn't answer.

"Chan hyung!" We heard Changbin call for me as he waddled to me.

"Hm?" I hummed.

"I'm hungry, got any snacks?" He says as he rubs his stomach.

"We'll be ordering lunch soon, but you can have a small snack," I said as I passed him a cookie packet.

His eyes lit up as he took the cookie.

"Thanks, Chan hyung!" He said as he sat on one of the eight chairs.

I smiled at him and ordered some food, well maybe not some but quite alot, I mean there's eight people!