Taken Care Of pt.2

Chan's POV

_____

I heard a knock on the door. But i ignored it. i was too tired to get up from my bed.

The door opened and I could smell delicious pastries waiting for me to eat them.

I thought Changbin was serving it to me since he was my personal butler but when i turned around, i saw maria."

"Rise and Shine sir, here's your breakfast." she greeted me.

"where's Changbin?" I asked her.

"Don't worry about him, he went out for a walk with berry, he said he was going to grab some breakfast too," Maria told me.

I nodded and sat on my stool, inhaling the sweet pastries and slurping up the coffee.

A few minutes later, i heard a door open.

was it Changbin?

I could clearly hear footsteps coming towards my bedroom door.

_____

Changbin's POV

_____

I came back from the walk with berry, starving but i'm sure Chan was awake already, so I had no time.

I wanted to check on Chan. I knocked on his door and opened it after getting no answer.

as I entered his room, I saw his eyes sparkle.

"changbin! you're back!" he exclaimed as he ran towards me.

I got startled by his yell.

"Good morning sir," I greeted him smiling softly.

"what did you eat for breakfast?" he asked curiously.

I look at him, a little confused by his curiosity.

"well, i couldn't afford anything so i didn't manage to grab a bite," i reply to his question

His eyes widened slightly

"What?! You must be really hungry, have some of my breakfast, i still have a few chocolate tarts and some biscuits." he offered me worriedly.

i shook my head and pushed away his food back to him

"It's your breakfast sir, have it all." I kindly reject his offer.

He pouted. "are you rejecting my kindness?"

I felt a hint of guilt. "no no! please don't mean it like that sir..! but it's your food, please eat it i'm fine."

his pout deepened as he frowned. "call me chan, please have some" he says as he shoved a biscuit in my mouth.

I giggled and sighed. Not gonna lie, it was really delicious.