0.3 - Dinner

"Here" Oliver says and hands me a hand to help me stand up. I gladly take his hand, I quickly looked over at the window again but just as quickly I turned my head towards the door. He seemed to notice my reaction since he lets go of my hand and walks towards the window to pull the curtains shut.
"Thank you" I said sitting down on my bed.
"No problem, my mom actually asked me to come get you for dinner" Oliver explained.
"Right, well I will be right there" I answered and he left the room. I felt like I needed to change my clothes, I have been traveling in these and now I have all the anxiety sweats.

I'm walking towards the dinner hall to find everyone already sitting at the table. I find an empty seat next to my mom and Oliver.
Everyone was talking over each other. It was so loud, not like home with just me and my mom.
Oliver then leaned closer to me "So have you met everyone yet?" He asked, it sounded like he whispered since everyone else was louder.
"No, I had a brief meeting with Lucas though" I answered, leaving out the part with his abs showing.
"Luke is very... he is Luke, I guess" Oliver said while looking at the other side of the table where Luke was sitting. I did not understand what he meant but he didn't seem that happy. Although I did not want to get into all that so I just let it slide. He finally brushed it off him and continued "next to Luke there is Michael, but really only mom calls him that, everyone else says Mike". I looked over at Mike, he had dark blond hair and the same blue/green eyes as the rest of the family, except for Luke, that had the clearest green eyes I have ever seen. It was like looking at the green grass. "Mike is the youngest, but only a minute or two than his twin brother David" David was sitting between Oliver and Josephine. He looked almost identical to Mike, except that his hair was curly whilst Mike was straight and he had a small birthmark on his forehead. That will be good to remember so I remember who is who.
"Can I ask, where is your father?" I asked curious. My mom never really mentioned Mr Ledger, I never asked either, but why wasn't he here now.
"He is in Spain I think, or maybe France, he works a lot and it requires him to go abroad" he easily answered. I thought it sounded kinda sad, but he seemed used to it, so maybe that's just their normal. I still put my hand on his arm to show that I cared, he then looked at me and gave me a small smile. I then continued to eat a few bites.
"So, Riley, how do you like your new room?" Josephine asked, again with the warmest voice. But I didn't get a word out before Luke cut in "yeah RoRo, how do you like your room?" I looked at him with that same murdering look.
"Lucas!" Josephine snaps angry as she throws a napkin on him. "I'm so sorry, I accidentally mentioned your old nickname. They weren't supposed to mention it..." she said also with a killing look at Luke whom just sat there smiling and eating his greens. I guess my mom mentioned that I hate that nickname on one of their calls.
"It's fine, I guess lucas, just didn't remember" I marked Lucas as I guess he didn't like that as mush as I hated RoRo. I could see in his eyes that I was onto something as his smile faded a little, but not all the way. I a short silence before continuing "I love the room, thank you". Josephine gave me a smile and then kept talking to my mom.
"You didn't mention your fare of the window" Oliver the said to me, again so only I heard. I gave him a sarcastic smile and kept eating my food. I did however kept catching Luke looking over here during dinner, I don't know if he is looking at me or Oliver though. Maybe both.