1.2 - A warm feeling

"Wait here until I walked in for like five minutes" I say to Lukas outside the apartment door.
"Why? Let's just walk in" he says laughing.
"Are you crazy? Why would we walk in together if we were sleeping at different places?" I say frustrated.
"You are overthinking this RoRo, it's not like they are going to think that we slept together" he says with that annoying smile.
"What, no of course not, why would you phrase it like that? However It's still weird" I say, and I know he is trying to get a reaction out of me, but my hangover can't fight the urge of getting frustrated.
"I mean, we could if you wanted to" he said walking closer to me, again just leaving a few inches between us. My eyes meet his but I still have my angry face on.
"Just shut it down" I said pushing him away. "wait one minute at least".
I got a nod from him and a smile, of course. I opened the door and closed it quickly behind me. I was met by my mom walking towards the kitchen.
"In perfect time for lunch" she says smiling at me. I gave her a stressed smile back, still holding the door handle. And just as she is out of sight Luke came in.
"Oh hi Luke, what a coincidence that you came home at the same time as me" I said, not with a normal voice.
"Smooth" he simply says and walks past me towards the kitchen, not without giving me a stroke on the shoulder. A stroke that made me froze, and gave me a warm feeling. "You coming?" He asked.
"What?" I asked, turning to look at him.
"I heard your mom say something about lunch, aren't you coming?" He said again.
"Oh, no, I think I'm going to lay down, see ya" I said fast and walked towards my room. 'See ya'?? What was that.
I closed my door and ran to my bed where I just let myself fall down. What is happening, I can't have a warm feeling about Luke, I can have normal feelings, friend feelings. It would be better to like Oliver if anything, he is sweet, caring and he's really hot, let's be honest. But the best thing would to let both of them be, I don't want to think about boys, as I always say, guys are disappointing. As long as they stay your friend, there is no harm, and I can be safe from anyone letting me down. Or me letting someone else down.