Chapter 4

pov: 3rd

In police station:

Mr yoon: WHY DIDN'T YOU GET IN AND SEE IF OUR KIDS WERE THEIR
Alex: we can't we need to get search warrant without it we have no right to get and search their mansion
Mr lee:(hit the table) OUR SONS ARE IN THOSE JERKS HANDS AND YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT SHITTY PAPERS

Alex: mr yoon and mr lee when you come to us we told you that we can't search but you both insist that we have to go see we go and come back with nothing so calm down first and wait for two days.
Mr yoon: why two days? Why not tomorrow?
Alex: tomorrow it's friday so we can't get it.

Mr lee: fine we will wait but let me tell you if choi were behind this and you helping them i will make you regret.(said and get up along with mr yoon while alex start calling someone)
Alex: scoups hyung they left just now and i think better change the boys place bcs after two days i will come.

Scoups: don't worry i am doing it now. I will wait for you but you should know that next time i will not be nice with that lee and yoon.
Alex: i know i will deal with it hyung don't worry bye.(cut the line)

Time skip:

In choi mansion:

Seven mafia go to the room were jeonghan and the others were because their guards said that they didn't walk with them and they have no order to harsh them. So right now seven mafia stand beside each others waiting for them to stop their stubborness and go nicely with them. But it doesn't look like they will go nicely because jeonghan and woozi were standing hiding their brothers behind them.

Scoups: listen i will not repeat my self come nicely or....(got cut by jeonghan)
Jeonghan: or what do you think i let you take my brothers.
Hoshi: hyunge we listen to them so much let's take them and finish it.
Jihoon: excuse me what you mean take them. you will not take anyone.(hoshi rolle his eyes)

Minghao: are you psycho what you think yourself.
Jun: you really want to see my other face.(Smirk)
Seungkwan: are we a thing to say take them and finish.
Vernon: so what if he said that? what you gonna do?
Wonwoo: look you not taking anyone from us
Mingyu: and who gonna stop us.

Eric: us we will not let you take anyone.
Dino: you think you can stop us(chuckle)
Seokmin: yes we can who you think yourself.
Joshua: you will see who we are. I'm done with this i will take him and you get others.

Joshua get closer along with his brothers behind him he pull seokmin putting him on his shoulder walking away same with others they pick them on their shoulders and get after him.
While jeonghan and others were shouting and struggling to free themselves from mafia grip they reach to the car close their eyes hardly and tied their hands.

Scoups: you know where to take them

Guard: yes sir i know.
Scoups: when you arrive call me.(guard nodded and drive away)

Time skip:

Soon they reach to choi mansion

Guards pick them and get them inside maids come and open their eyes and hands

Anna: are you okay sons
Jeonghan: yes thanks where are we now
Anna: this is choi mansion your rooms are ready
Jihoon: you talk like we come here in our own
Anna: sorry sons but that was the order.(they take them to their rooms)

They know that they can't go out from here especially after seeing all those guards. All bottoms meet in one room and sleep together they don't want to leave each other sides with hope that their parents will save them from those mafia.

Two days past:

Today was the day that alex gonna come so choi brothers were standing waiting for him soon after some minutes he come with his mens along with lee and yoon.
Alex: i think you can say nothing to us now we have the search warrant with us.
Scoups: sure now you can get in but only you and your mens but that lee and yoon are not coming in i don't want filthy people to dirty the mansion.

Mr lee: you want to die! are you crazy!
Mr yoon: how dare you to say that (get closer to him but before he do joshua and hoshi stand in front of scoups)
Joshua: where you comibg close i think the one who want to die is you.
Hoshi: they are crazy. What you gonna except from them.
Alex: mr choi can we please do the search without fights and mr lee and yoon fight is not solution i will get in and see if your sons are here.

Mr lee: okay fine we will wait but not for long time.
Mr yoon: we are not gonna be responsible on what gonna happen.
Alex get in and after ten minutes he come out with his mens.
Alex: your sons are not here we search the whole place their is no one here.(said while seungcheol and his brothers have smirk on their face)
Mr yoon: listen give us our sons back don't make me lose my mind

Mr lee: look choi if you want this place to be cover with blood i have no prblem.
Jun: we have no problem too come on start
Alex: their is no blood gonna happen mr lee and mr yoon your sons really are not here
Scoups: fine leave them let them check it in their own go on.

Yon and lee get inside shouting their sons names but they got no answers.
Vernon: you think that shouting your sons names will make them come out running to you.
Dino: go go keep calling they will come running saying dad i'm here (said and laugh with his brothers)

Mr yoon: listen you.....(was going to hit dino and vernon but he get. Pushed by scoups)
Scoups: if i am quite that doesn't mean i let you touch my brothers
Mr lee: so what you gonna do? do you think we care.
Joshua: you want to see? I have no prblem To show you.(smirk)

Mr lee and Mr yoon get out and left along with cops. Seven mafia get to their company and like they said after somedays they will leave to their second mansion and ofc our bottoms in this days didn't keep quite they try to run away several times but guards hold them in time and get them back.

(A/N this is update for joshua birthday happy birthday our gentleman we all love u)

Happy birthday joshua 🥰🥳🎉🎊❤