Chapter 16

Pov: 3rd

After three days:

In this three days five mafia realize that their is something bottom hiding they don't know what is it right now they are in video call with their two brothers.

In call:

Hoshi: how they are different? What happened?
Scoups: yesterday jeonghan sleep in my arms.
Joshua/hoshi: OOOOOO WAIT WHAT?

Scoups Flashback:

Scoups come to his room while jeonghan was sitting he change his clothes and was going to sleep but he feel that someone was looking at him and he know it was jeonghan said while his eyes are closed.
Scoups: say what you have? i am listening.
Jeonghan: can we cuddle please.

Scoups:(open his eyes) what? What happened to you do you have fever?(check his temperature).
Jeonghan:(remove his hand) nothing happen to me just baby want it now say can we cuddle please(give puppy eyes)
Scoups: sure come here(open his arms while jeonghan come to him and rest his head on scoups chest and hug him).

Scoups was shocked from. This behavior but he stay caress jeonghan head and plant a kiss on it until he sleep.

End of flashback:

Joshua: coups that's normal he is pregnant.
Mingyu: well if it was only him it's okay but this thing happened to everyone.
Jun: minghao call me by my nickname.
Hoshi:(shocked) our work while finish soon we will come soon this talk is not a call talk.
Vernon: we wait for you be careful.(they both nodded and cut the call)

With bottom:

Seokmin was resting his head on jihoon shoulder while the others were talking about what they will do.
Jihoon: seok what happened you look lost.
Seokmin: nothing hyung don't worry.
Jihoon: from the day you know who they are you are like this.
Seokmin: you too hyung same.

Jeonghan: what you both talking their?
Jihoon: nothing hyunge leave it. what did you guys decide?
Wonwoo: let's first your both mans come back and then we talk.
Seokmin/jihoon: they are not our mans.
Minghao: yeah yeah like we believe you.

Seungkwan: hyungs do you think that it's true.
Jeonghan: well i always feel that i know scoups but i wasn't sure.
Eric: but hyunge why dad lie to us and tell us they are dead.
Seokmin: what i can't believe that our fathers did all this.
Minghao: no one can believe it but we have no choice.(they hug each other wishing that joshua and hoshi come back fast and they can get their explaination)

With jun:

Jun was working but his mind was with minghao how he can call him that he can't forget it.

Flashback:

Jun was makimg his tie to go for his work he finish and was going out but he get held in his place when he hear mingao call him.
Minghao: huihui your phone.
Jun:(shocked) wait what did you call me.
Minghao:(nervouse) i called you jun.
Jun: No i hear it very well you saud huihui from where you get this name.

Minghao: no where. here take your phone(give him his phone and left).

End of flashback:

Jun: i am sure he call me huihui and if he did that. This mean he remember and he know who we are.(he get healted by his secretary calling him for meeting he get his things and get to meeting room).

In thr other side:

Mr yoon and Mr lee were both talking together about a plan.
Mr yoon: our information say that the sec order and the fourth older are in business trip.
Mr lee: i think you have a devilish plan.
Mr yoon: you know me very well buddy.
Mr lee:  i know you and i know that this business trip shouldn't get well.(mr yoon smirk and get in call).

With joshua and hoshi:

Joshua and hoshu were making sure that everything is good and the gun deal is finish.
Mr kang: that's your money mr choi and glad that our work is done well you can check the money.
Joshua: thanks Mr kang all those guns are good they help you very well and no need to check the money it's not our first time work together.

Hoshi: if everything done i think we should take our leave now Mr kang.
Mr kang: sure no problem let's meet agai.......(he got cut by gun shot) attack ready your guns.
Joshua: HOSHI BE CAREFUL (shout and pull his brother and hide they start shooting)
The place was only gun voice nothing else mans were in ground dead blood everywhere.
Hoshi: hyunge their is someone behind this how the hell they know about the deal.

Joshua: i don't kniw hoshi but i will show this idiot (in this shooting hoshi and joshua sepreat)
Hoshi was shooting some. Mans attack him. But he was fast and dodged all the attacks but he didn't see the man who was having his gun on him and BANG
Hoshi: argh.. You fucker i will kill you (shot on the man and get it on his head)

With choi brothers:

Seungcheol was sleeping when he get the phon call.
Seungcheol: hello. who is it?.................. What the hell how this happened?................. Okay i will meet you in the airport waiting for you.
Jeonghan:(wake up on Seungcheol voice) what happened?
Seungcheol: nothing you sleep dob't worry. (kiss his forehead)

Seungcheol:(get out of the room and shout)MINGYU JUN VERNON AND DINO ALL OF YOU WAKE UP NOW I WANT YOU ALL DOWN.(the boys come from their rooms running they wear their clothes fast and left)
Jun: are you going to tell what happened.
Seungcheol: hoshi got shot and they are coming now in our personal airplane.

All of them except scoups: what the hell.
Vernon: how this happened?
Scoups: i don't know but i am sure that lee and yoon have hand on this.
Mingyu: i swear if they really have hand in this i will kill them without mercy.
Jun: same here this mans want really to get us out of controle.

Dino: i told you that we should kill them in first day.
Scoups: boys call our family doctor fast.(reach to the airport)

Time skip:

It had been two hours pass and stay they didn't reach until now jsohua text them and say that in 15 minutes he be here and 15 minutes pass soon they see the airplane coming down landed on the ground and stopped they run to them joshua come. Out with hoshi in his hand hoshi was shot in the shoulder his clothes were full with blood.

Scoups: hoshi are you okay your hand.
Hoshi: i am. Okay hyunge don't worry josh hyunge over react only.
Joshua: no i didn't if one of our mans didn't push you the shot was gonna get in yiur head your lucky it's on your shoulder only idiot.
Jun: twin who did this to you i will show him his real place.

Dino: let's go to home First and doctor will come. Their.
Vernon: dini is right hoshi  hyunge need rest too.(they nodded and left with joshua and scoups behind)
Scoups: did you know who did this.
Joshua: lee and yoon they did it to ruin the deal.
Scoups: i knew it what about the deal.

Joshua: don't worry that done too the money are in the account.
Scoups: okay let them go with hoshi and you come with me we have something to deal with.
Joshua: well everything for our hoshi.(said amd they left together to deal with something while their brothers left with hoshi to theie home)

(A/N sorry for late cupcakes wish you like this chapter i write it in fast so i didn't check anything amd this chapter question is what jun mean whe he said they kn who we are and where joshua and scoups left?)