Chapter 20

pov: 3rd

Mingyu: so can you tell us what your parents show you exactly.(caress wonwoo back try to calm him)
Wonwoo: we will tell you ~sniff~listen.......

Flashback:

All the bottom were gathered in lee mansion they were sitting with their mothers since their Father's call them and tell them to gather together.
Jeonghan: mom dad didn't told you why we have to come here now.
Mrs yoon: no son he didn't he just said all go to lee mansion other then that nothing.
Jihoon: why after our college they tell us this.

Mrs lee: we don't know son see your Father's come they will tell us.(Mr lee and Mr yoon come together with bag in their hands)
Seokmin: what is this dad?
Mr lee:(fake cry) they are not anymore with us.
Wonwoo: who? we don't understand.
Mr yoon: choi family is dead their plan land safely but when they were coming in their cars they got attack....(he stop talking and fake cry)

Mr lee: and we get call that no one from. Them survive here their clothes full of blood(put the bag down)
Minghao: No that's impossible.
Seungkwan: that can't happened.
Eric: they should be here dad aunt and uncle promise we will meet again.(Bottom were broken they cry so much they didn't had food for days it was hard to let them eat).

Flashback end:

I know you all confused so let me Explain after their childhood meet they stay friends and meet but when seungcheol and joshua get to be 11 years old they left with their parents to LA and from that day their contact with the bottoms get cut they never talk again and today they were supposed to come Back but this accident happened that was fake lee and yoon fake it after the fake accident they make it excuse to take their kids and go to another country so they left to New York and before three months from. Their kidnapping they come back only bottoms and their mothers since their fathers come back before them.

Seven mafia were shocked knowing that their childhood love suffer from This.
Scoups: shhhh now no more pain you all are with us we will not let any scratch get on you.
Jeonghan: why they did all this?
Scoups: wait for us tonight we will come and explain everything to you.
Seokmin: why where you going(look at joshua)
Joshua: we have some work we deal with it and come Back for you (bottom nodded while tops plant kiss on their forehead and left in the same time girls come).

With yoon and lee:

Mr lee and Mr yoon both were in the office they were on their own thought.
Mr yoon: are we gonna stay like this.
Mr lee: are you not realising that we lost half of our property.
Mr yoon: i kniw that's what i'm talking about we should revenge for this.
Mr lee: how this gonna happen you know that the only weaknesse they were having was their parents.

Mr yoon: i know but i think you forget now they have new weakness.
Mr lee:(chuckle) you mean our sons.
Mr yoon:(nodded) them exactly i think it's the time to move we should find a good day for the plan.
Mr lee: don't worry i already find that. now let's go finish this meeting.(they were going but the secretary come inside).

Secretary: sir the meeting is cancel and(look down) The whole project.
Mr lee /Mr yoon: what? How?
Secretary: sir they say they find another partner.
Mr lee:(look at yoon) it's absolutely choi let's finish them fast (hit the table).
Mr yoon: i told you we need to eat them for lunch before they eat us on dinner (sigh)

Time skip:

Choi brothers reach to the place where the girls anf bottoms mathers are in they find guards in full house.
Scoups: on my signal you all attack joshua hoshi and jun you three get inside to the girls and get them we will deal with those idiots who are outside.
soon after sole seconds only seungcheol give the sign and the attack start no one from choi mans get hurt all the one who are dying are from lee and yoon guards.

Joshua and the other two get inside they find guards too they knock them down in second.
Joshua: boys check the rooms and see where they are (the other two nodded and start to check)

With the girls:

They hear gunshoot from outside.
Lisa: i think they come to save us.(happy)
Jisoo: let's shout so they know where are we.(they nodded and start shouting and banging on the door)

Hoshi: hyunge this voice is like someone asking for help.
Jun: it's coming from upstair (they look at each other and three of them go upstair where the voice come from they knock on the door).
Joshua: it's locked hey did someone inside.
Jisoo:(shout from inside) YES WE ARE HERE PLEASE HELP US.
joshua: if you and who are with you are behind the door then get away from it.

jisoo:(she back away along with who are with her) OKAY WE ARE AWAY NOW.
joshua:(look at his brothers) if their is no keys we need to break it.
Hoshi: okay let's break it.(get ready)
Joshua: yes you are healed from your shoulder but stay you need more time so i will break it you stand and don't dare to argu.(joshua said he know his brother will start arguing)

Joshua and jun get away and hit the door with their legs and with one hit only the door broke and they get inside seeing the girls and the mothers hugging each others inside.
Joshua: are you all okay?
Girls: yes we are thanks for helping us.
Jun: your number is complete right they didn't yake anyone (said while counting them)

Jeongyeon: we are fine but can we get out from Here.(joshua nodded)
They show them the way out being careful no one get hurt . Mrs yoon and Mrs lee they can't believe they are with choi their unnie kids Mrs choi show their pictures before to them so they know them how they are. They left after finishing all lee and yoon mans.

In the car:

The boys see the girls are cold after all some of their clothes are tored so seven mafia look at each other then nodded they remove their jackets and put it on the girls.
Scoups: okay you all are safe now we will go to our place now and their we have someone for you all to meet.(the girls Mrs yoon and Mrs lee were confused but they feel more safe with those strangers boys well for tye girls tehy are stranger but in the mothers eyes they are nor better then the people who they were with them).

In choi mansion:

When the boys were saving the girls bottom were having their tile with Rosé and other girls.
Jeonghan: can you do us favor please?
Rosé: what kind of favor you want?(confused)
Wonwoo:(look at Jeonghan and sigh) we know that you know why we get kidnapped in first place.
Jihoon: and why all this happen and how the hell you meet our mothers and take the letters.

Seungkwan: everything is confusing and need a explanation.
Mina: you want to know so bad right then listen to us very well.
Nayeon: and whatever you hear from us right now we want you to believe us.
Tzuyu: because what you gonna hear is hard to believe.
Karina: so boys are you ready to hear it.(bottoms look at each other and nodded they want to know and they will know)

Momo: we give you the last chance boys are you sure you wanna know.
Seokmin: just tell us we are sure from what we want.
Minghao: so niw can you start because we are getting impatient.
Eric: your talk make us think that what happened is really that bad.
Rosé: listen then you will know how bad it is you see it.
Jennie: we give you the chance to change your mind but you didn't take it then listen to us very well that's what happened.....

(A/N hi cupcakes here is another update wish you like the new chapter and like i said before the truth will come out slowly and now it's coming ready yourself for it and the question is what you think the truth that the girls will tell the bottom is?)