Chapter 12

Pov: 3rd

Three weeks pass and bottom didn't talk with tops even when tops come to them and apologise they didn't want to hear them they only kick them out. In this whole three weeks tops didn't get sleep guilt eat them alive the only thing they want is bottom forgiveness and knowing the truth only. While bottom want so much to believe that top are innocent and they didn't do it purposely.

but every time they try to forget amd forgive that night come in their mind. While yoon and lee planned to move their wives to the same place where they hid the girls. They don't want to risk it so after two days they will move them right now they were talking with girls telling them what to do.

With girls:

In phone:

They are talking with speaker on so all the girls hearing.

Mr lee: go to their house and see what happened with them how is the environnement their
Momo: are you crazy how you want us to go without any reason.
Mr yoon: i think they are your boyfriends so you can go without reason.
Rosé: so what? do you think it easy going without reason. they will suspect us.
Mr lee: they will not just go and finsih it fast or you know what gonna happen.(the girls nodded and hung up the call?)

Jennie: they are really getting on my nerves right now.
Nayeon: same here but we have no choice now let's go and do what they say.
Karina: like we gonna do anything other then what they order(they sight and get to their rooms getting ready).

With choi brothers:

What the girls didn't know is that the boys already heard
everything they said. The seven mafia were so angry from what they heard the only people they trust betray them.
Jun: i knew it was them i told you i see it i see the look in tzuyu eyes.
Vernon: Now what? What we gonna do?.
Scoups: they shouldn't know about this i want them to come in their own and say it.

Mingyu: i don't think that they betray us i can't even trust them now.
Hoshi: coups hyung is right because before they be our girlfriends the were our best friends.
Scoups: josh why silent say what you think about this?
Joshua:(sigh) well waiting for the day they come and tell us that's not bad but what i want to know is what those lee and yoon holding on them.

Dino: josh hyung is right what if they are in need to us.
Scoups: i know if we ask them they will keep hiding so let's figure it in our own.
Hoshi: if someone before come and tell me this i was never gonna believe it.
Jun: i can never forgovr them on this.
Vernon: hyunge i think we should talk to the boys they should know the truth.

Mingyu: Seriously vernon how you want us to tell this.
Joshua: gyu is right you want us to tell them that their dear fathers kill our parents or tell them that they are the one who because of them they get rapped.
Scoups: so what now we gonna leave it like this doing nothing about it and........

Knock knock knock

Hoshi: come in.(his secretary come in)
Kinn: sir ms rosé and her friends come they want to meet you.
Joshua: let them in.(the secretary excuse herself and the girls come in all the girls get to their boyfriends they chat for little the boys didn't want to show that they know everything so they act nrml)

Jennie: by the way what you gonna do with those lee and yoon sons.(she try not to be suspicious )
Joshua:(look at his brothers tjen back to his girlfriend) well nothing for now we didn't decide yet.
Rosé: you not gonna harm them right they have no fault.(even if they are force to act they stay scare about bottom they know that they have no fault in their Father's sign)

Scoups: why you care about them (raise his eyebrows)
Nayeon: of course Nothing like that you can do anything you want.
Momo: i think it's time to go let's not disturbe you (said getting up with her friends they bid their goodbye and left)

With bottoms:

Five boys were sitting together concern about their two brothers who were not feeling well from two days they were vomiting and didn't want to eat anything.
Woozi: hannie hyung and seok say what happened to you both from two days you both are not okay.
Minghao: hyung they have to go to doctor.
Wonwoo: do you think those mafia are going to leave us take them.

Seungkwan: we didn't talk to them from that incident.
Eric: so what? right now hyungs health is more important then that
Jeonghan: it's fine we are okay right seokie.
Seokmin: yes we are no need to be worr.....(he stop cover his mouth and run to the bathroom)
Woozi: i can see how much you are okay.(raise his eyebrow)

Wonwoo: hyung don't you see your face you are pale even seokmin too you both are throwing up from Yesterday.
Minghao: let me tell someone from this house to call them.(said getting up and run outside)
Jeonghan: hao wa...(he was cut by Seungkwan)
Seungkwan: sit on your place and don't say anything i will go with woozi hyung to check seokmin.
Minghao come Back after some time with plate in his hand.

Minghao: the older women tell me She will call them. she said to give you this to drink until they come.
Woozi: okay get it here they will drink it(said helping seokmin who just now come. Out from the bathroom)
Jeonghan:(when he was gonna drink what the old lady made he smell it and that was enough to make him cover his mouth and run to the bathroom while woozi left after him).
Wonwoo: see and he said he is fine (look to seokmin) seok drink that it will help you.

Seokmin: no if i get it close i will throw up and i don't want that(push the cup away).
Minghao:(message his temple) i will have heart attach. they are getting me insane.
Eric:but hyung you have to it's for your own good.(seokmin denied while Jeonghan come out and they help him sit on the bed.)
Woozi: did calling them take all this time.
Minghao: they say they are coming in their way.

Pov: Jeonghan

When everyone was scared about me and seokmin me was scared from something else i have thinkingabout it from yesterday and that scare me. God please don't let what is in my mind happen please that's can't happen to us.

(Hi cupcakes sorry to the late wish my cupcakes love the chapter today question: what you think happen with seokmin and Jeonghan?)