Chapter 17

pov: 3rd

Scoups and joshua were on the car the left to the gas Station and get fuel And left.
Scoups: so josh do you think what i think?(smirk)
Joshua: we are twin for reason brother.(smirk back) i will let their heart burn with what they love.
Scoups: and we both know very well what they love.(said and park his car in front of a factory).

In the other side:

Five mafia reach to home hoshi shoulder was full with blood.
Jun: mingyu see if doctor is here.
Mingyu: no he is not i had already called and he said that he get problems in his way.
Vernon: WHAT PROBLEMS IS HE JOKING HYUNGE SHOULDER IS BLEEDING AND HE SAY PROBLEMS.(said while geyting inside they find all bottoms waiting for them when jihoon see hoshi in this state his heart drop)

Jihoon:(panic) what happened to him he is full blood.
Dino: he got shot on his shoulder(said helping his brother in sitting).
Jun: WHERE THE HELL IS THAT DOCTOR?
Jeonghan: i am doctor i will deal with it.(four brothers look at him).
Jihoon sit down and put hoshi head on his lap he don't know when he start crying but tears were coming from his eyes.

Minghao and seokmin pat jihoon shoulder for comfort that he will be fine. Seokmin was worried because joshua is not here and his brother in this state. While jeonghan was treating hoshi wound.
Jeonghan: do you have alcohol i need to clean it with it.
Jun: dino go get him what he want fast.(dino nodded and run while eric left after him)

Hoshi: guys... I am fine...... It's.. A little.... Scratch...(sweating and trying hold the pain)
Jihoon: do you think that this is a little scratch seriously.(tears fall on. His cheek).
Hoshi: it's not... like i am....... gonna die...... right now.
Jihoon: soon better keep quite right now or i swear .(glare at him with his teary eyes)
Hoshi:(shocked when he hear what jihoon called him) wait what....(got cut by mingyu)

Mingyu: hyunge get well first then flirt it's not time for this now.

With dino:

Dino was searching on the alcohol but he was so stress he get things fall but didn't care when eric see him like this he try to stop him.
Eric: hhey first calm down.
Dino: i can't hoshi hyunge is in pain.
Eric:(hold his hand and make him stop) listen in this way you can't help calm down first.
Dino: how you want me to calm down when i don't kniw if he will be fine or not.

Eric:(cup his face) look i am. Sure your hyunge will be fine hannie hyunge is doctor and he is the best he can deal with it don't worry and here is my words your hyunge will be fine soon.
Dino:(look into eric eyes) thank you Eric for this really(said and hug him he make sure to let eric smell in his nose forever)
Eric: okay now let's see where is that alcohol.(they search together and after seconds they find it and get back to the others).

Jun was in the phone with scoups and joshua they were hearing everything happening.
Jeonghan: hoshi i want you to bite on this bcs this gonna burn little bit.
Hoshi: it's okay i can tolerate it just do it fast.(Jeonghan put the alcohol on his wound hoshi face get red shouting from Inside the wound was on hsi shoulder and it was burning like hell.)

Jihoon heart was broken seeing him in this state he hold hoshi hand to let him know he is with him. While the three mafia were seeing their brother in pain and they were feeling more angry and more then that they feel guilty their brother in this state but they did nothing.
Jeonghan:(bandage the wound) you can take him to his room and let him rest and i think it's better to get pain killer and some other medicine i will write to you but i don't know if they will give it to you.

Vernon:(take the paper) i will deal with it on my own don't worry i will get it.(left with seungkwan after him while the others pick hoshu carefully and take him to the room)
Seungkwan: wait can i go with you?
Vernon: Seungkwan get inside i will be back soon.
Seungkwan:(hold his hand) no let me go i will not disturbe just let me be with you.
Vernon:(look at him and nodded then get into the car) whatever i do you don't have to get scared okay.(seungkwan nodded).