Chapter 23

pov: 3rd

Two days passed Mr yoon and Mr lee stay nothing come from them until now their is no news about them they disappeared from the saving day seven brothers were having good relations with bottoms let's see if this good relation will get long or it will get break by someone or we can say by their own fathers.

Right now tops were having important work so they were getting ready for it, bottom were downstairs sitting together after some minutes seven mafia brothers finish and come doownstair finding bottom standing but they can see that they have something to say. tops look at each other knowing they think same thing so they nodded and get back to bottoms.

Scoups: okay are you gonna stay. Standing like this or you guys going to tell us what you want?
Bottoms push jeonghan infront of seungcheol so Jeonghan turn around to them.
Jeonghan: why i am infront of the bomb (whisper)
Woozi: you are older and don't worry he will do nothing to you (whisper back making Jeonghan turn and back to seungcheol)

Jeonghan:(smile nervously) hmm actually you know we have long time here and our work waiting for us so we think if you guys can let us back to work.(pull woozi and whisper) i am not gonna be on this alone keep going with me.
Woozi: we will not escape don't worry but it's really important seokmin and and kwan comback is soon even minghao company need him me have songs to produce.
Jeonghan: wonwoo is needed in his office his clients cases need to get solved me have patient to take care of eric is engineer he need to finish his work too.

Jeonghan and woozi back away beside their brothers.
Hoshi: you make us look like monsters.
Joshua: we know seven of you not gonna escape.
Scoups: about your work you can go back to it anytime you want.
Jun: but you all will get guards now we can't risk your lives.
Mingyu: so are you okay with what we said.
Dino: one more thing you need to be careful after going out absolutely your fathers will attack you

Vernon: they know we are the one who save your mothers so they absolutely know thay now you know everything.
Scoups: what they said is right so be careful don't go with anyone other then our guards.(bottoms nodded happily they hug each others and left to get ready bcs they will go todag itself)
Joshua: they just were waiting for yes to run change.(they all chuckle).

Tops left but before they do they let orders to their guards to take bottoms and take care of them.
After 15 minutes jeonghan and the others finish getting ready and they come out they all get in the cars and left after each other.
Guards were on their cars it was sepreate some were after them and other behind them. Now let's leave our boys leave on their way and see what the others doing.