Chapter 7

Pov: 3rd

In the other side with seoksoo and verkwan. Seokmin and seungkwan while recording their song were joshua and vernon were watching them. Well they don't want to admit it but they really love the voice it was so angelic to them. Soon both bestie finish their recording and get to leave with top.

They get in the cars they were in seperate one joshua and seokmin together will in second car seungkwan and vernon.

In verkwan car:

When they sit in car seungkwan was gonna put the set belt but he find it stuck.
Seungkwan: the set belt stuck i can't put it.
Vernon: how? Wait let me see.(vernon get closer to seungkwan making their faces close to each other vernon didn't realise it because he was fixing the belt but seungkwan was)

Seungkwan was holding his breath he himself don't know why he is holding it when vernon done he turn facing seungkwan only that time he realise how close they are they were having eye contact vernon was looking at seungkwan lips. if joshua didn't horn on them to move bcs he was behind them they were gonna kiss.

They both get back to the reality vernon back to his sit and start the engine while seungkwan face was red.

In seoksoo car:

When vernon move joshua move after him the whole ride was silence until seokmin decide to break it he was nervous but he think that he should thank joshua for what he did.
Seokmin: thank you (said slowly while fiddling his fingers)
Joshua:(glance at seokmin he will not lie but right now he find seokmin cute) for what?

Seokmin: for helping me and my brothers to do our work.
Joshua: no need for thanks.
Seokmin: can i ask question?(joshua nodded) what our father did to you?
Joshua:(try to stay calm he don't want to hurt seokmin on something he have no fault on it) your Father's did the biggest mistake and i don't think you gonna believe it even if we said it.

Seokmin nodded he didn't want to ask more he know he will not answer him. Soon seokmin fall a sleep. After half an hour they arrive at their mansion finding that jun arrive too with minghao in same time. Bottoms were sleep in the cars because it was long day for them so top didn't want to wake them. That's why they remove their jackets and cover bottom before they pick them up in bridal style.

When they get inside they find everyone waiting for them jeonghan and the others were worried about their brothers so they wait for them until they come so they aleep in peace. They get them to the rooms others go to sleep too leaving only four mafia waiting their brothers come down.

Time skip:

Right now seven mafia were sitting togethet.
Hoshi: so what now? What we gonna do?
Scoups: they still until now saying that they did nothing
Joshua: they really don't care about their sons.
Mingyu: i knew this gonna be the result what we gonna except from assholes like them.

Jun: if they are not gonna confess so i'm sure they are planning something now
Vernon: that's not new they alwats planning something.
Dino: let us not talk about this hyungs because if we keep this i swear i will go and attack that idiot lee and that stupid yoon and finish it.
Scoups: dino is right leave us from this topic. Go sleep now we will talk tomorrow.(they all nodded and left)

In soonhoon room:

Hoshi get in the room he look in the room didn't find jihoon but when he hear the water voice he understand that he is in shower he remove his necktie and coat throw them away. after some minutes jihoon come out and hoshi get in to shower in that time jihoon was gonna sleep it was already cold and raining outside and thunder making light in the window.

That what hold jihoon eyes because when thunder hit jihoon realise that their is something on the edge of the window and that was snack. "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" jihoon shout he didn't realize how he climb the bed then get above the cupboard. When hoshi hear the shouting voice he wrapped a towel around his waist and get out to see what happened.

He look around didn't find jihoon
Hoshi: jihoon where are you.
Jihoon:Ho.... Shi....... I'm... Here.(said scared while hoshi look to him shocked how he get their)
Hoshi: what happened? why you are their?
Jihoon: their is snake on the window.
Hoshi: what? That's impossible wait let me see.(said making his way to the window)

Jihoon:(widen his eyes) yaaa are you crazy what if it bite you.
Hoshi:(open the curtains to get meet by his neck tie. Only to realize that what jihoon see was this not snake. Hoshi try to hold his laugh) jihoon i think you misunderstood.
Jihoon: what you mean?
Hoshi: it's not snake it's my neck tie when i come i throw it so i think it land here.

Jihoon: are you idiot why the hell you throw it like this.
Hoshi: i didn't know that this gonna happen so just come down now (jihoon laugh nervously) what's wrong.
Jihoon: actually i don't know how to come down.
Hoshi: wait just second how the hell you get their.
Jihoon: yaa i don't know just help me.

Hoshi: fine jump i will catch you
Jihoon: what? no way you will let me fall.
Hoshi: i'm not crazy to do that i will not just come i will hold you trust me.(jihoon close his eyes and jump he wait to feel the pain but that didn't happened he open his eyes finding himself in hoshi arms his hands were on hoshi bear chest they both were looking to each other eyes untill jihoon realise what position they are in and that hoshi was only with towel around his waist)

Jihoon: let me down (trying to avoid hoshi eyes)
Hoshi:(chuckle) why are you shy.
Jihoon: no who said that just leave me and go wear your clothes.
hoshi leave jihoon with smirk on his face he get to change his clothes and get to sleep.

Next morning:

With girls:

Girls were sitting having their breakfast and talking about lee and yoon as they get call from. Them this morning:
Jennie: do you think doing this is right.
Rosé: we have to do it girls we have no choice
Momo: you know if we didn't what gonna happen
Tzuyu: but unnie what they want is crazy.

Nayeon: yes i can't believe their is fathers who will put their sons in danger.
Karina: they do unnie for money and power they do everything.
Mina: for now we have to think about way to safe them if we find a way their is no need to do this act and betray choi brothers.
Jennie: we will find soon we are trying our best but for now we have to do what they want.

Rosé: i will call seungcheol and tell him about tomorrow.
Tzuyu: call unnie because those lee and yoon will burn our phones with their calls.(rosé was talking on the phone with seungcheol)
Rosé: sure no problem that time is fine too bye see you.(said and end the call)
Momo: what he said did he accept.
Rosé: yes tomorrow on 9 we will meet in their club.
Jennie: good then be ready girls our plan start tomorrow.

With that girls left to their work with confuse mind they don't know what to do from side they don't want to betray the mafia but in the other side they have lee and yoon who they are putting pressure on them everyday but one thing the girls know that they have to find away to get out from their command.

(A/N sorry for late update cupcakes wish you like the chapters if their is any mistake tell me and one more thing what you think the plan that lee and yoon give to the girls and what is the thing that make girls do their orders)