Chapter 22

pov: 3rd

They all left to sleep but bottoms didn't left to their rooms they stay down together.
Wonwoo: are we going to stay here like this.
Woozi: if you have the gute to face them go.
Jeonghan: after everything happened.
Eric: after all they stay save our mothers and help us.

Seokmin: even their plan to revenge from us they didn't do it.
Seungkwan: if someone else was in their place we are dead lomg time ago.
Minghao: okay enough really i am trying to hold my self not to attack our Father's right now but your talk provoke me more now.
Woozi: we can't hold it more hao it's hard let's go talk to them(when they get to see them they find no one in the rooms so they decide to ask nani since they see her now)

Jeonghan: nani can i know where is seungcheol and others
Nani: well scoups sir and Joshua sir both are in the gym. Hoshi sir and jun sir they are in swimming pool mingyu sir is in the rooftop terrace And vernon sir and dino sir they are getting ready.
Seungkwan /eric:getting ready for what (said in same time)
Nani: they are going to do race together.(she said then excuse herself)

Jeonghan: okay boys you know what you have to do now go kwanie eric both of yoy be careful.(they nodded and left together)

In gym:

Joshua and seungcheol were working out or we can say they were getting their anger out right now joshua was in the punching bags he was punching very good he let everything out even the punch bag gonna shout and say have mercy on me

Joshua and seungcheol were working out or we can say they were getting their anger out right now joshua was in the punching bags he was punching very good he let everything out even the punch bag gonna shout and say have mercy on me. While seungcheol was lifting weight he get so much heavy weight bothe brothers were sweating until they stopped and look at each other.

Joshua: are you thinking what i think brother.
Scoups: of course brother in all this we have long time didn't do it let's do it now.(said and they get in the wrestling ring)
Scoups: fight with all you have in this place now we are not brothers.
Joshua: i know here we are not brothers it's not like first time we do it coupse (smirk).

They start the fight scoups punche joshua on the face and joshua punche him back they fight like they are enemies not brothers scoups hold joshua on ground with his hand on his neck but in split second joshua change it and now he is the one who is holding scoups neck they were gonna kick each other again but a voice stop them.

????/????: enough this is crazy.
Joshua get up and help scoups to get up.
Scoups: Jeonghan Seokmin what both of you doing here?
Jeonghan: we want to talk to you guys but see what you both doing.
Joshua: it's for fun and don't worry we only hit body i am not crazy to ruin his face.
Seokmin: you both hurting each other that's not fun.

Scoups: well we didn't hit that strong it was just little hits.(joshua nodded)
Jeonghan: i see your littke hits anyway can we talk now.(joshua and scoups look at each other then nodded)
Joshua: Seokmin come from here (get his towel and walk to the other side from gym)