Chapter 21

Pov: 3rd

Jennie: we give you the chance to change your mind but you didn't take it then listen to us very well that's what happened.....

Flashback:

Everything was normal choi family decide to get meet with their friends and even their sons were going to come just their Arrival day get cancel for two other days for some business so only Mr choi And Mrs choi the one who get back to korea and they were going to meet yoon family and lee family or that what they think they reach to a house thinking that is the yoon house.

Mrs choi: why this place look silence it's like no one live here
Mr choi: i know but just let's get inside (two guards were with them and the other guards stay outside)
Mrs choi:(while holding Mr choi hand) hubby i don't feel good about this.
Mr choi:(hold his hand wife tight) don't worry i am here with you if anything happened i die and don't let anything touche you.

They get inside only to get meet with guards surround them and Mr lee and Mr yoon guns on them Mr choi and Mrs choi were shocked from what they are seeing.
Mr yoon: if you see your face right now choi.(laugh)
Mr lee: you are really idiot don't worry i am Here with you (mimick Mr choi) save yourself first then think about your wife.

Mr choi:(hide his wife behind him) why doing this? we were friends.
Mr yoon: friends my foot. You are better in everything.
Mr lee: your company get the firsl place always.
Mr yoon: even in mafia word you are the boss.
Mr lee: you always take everything.

Mr yoon: you take all the power we take nothing.
Mr choi: what the hell you are talking i never see different between us i see us all one.
Mr lee: why we be one when we can be everything (look at Mr yoon and tgey shoot Mr choiand Mrs choi together in same time while Mr choi try to cover his wife but she get shoot too they both fall down together)

Mrs choi faint she wasn't moving but Mr choi move and hold his wife hand trying to checking her and that make Mr yoon move and put his leg on Mr choi who shout on pain in only few seconds Mr yoon shoot another built in Mr choi head while Mr lee watch this all with satisfied smile.
Mr lee: enough let's leave from here they are dead now even their guards are done too.(said and left with Mr yoon after him)

Flashback end

They tell everything to the bottoms how their Father's kidnapped their motgers and their girlfriends the reall reason behind the boys sleeping with them thet tell them everything they didn't left any single details didn't tell it. Bottoms were shocked from all this they can't believe their ears that their Father's did all this it was unbelievable for them.

Jennie: and that's all what happened from A to Z.
Rosé: listen we know it's hard thing to believe.
Karina: but that's the truth that whatever happen no one can change it
Nayeon:(seeing the shocking face that bottoms have) we told you that it's hard to say it.
Momo:(sad) you guys insist to know if you didn't we wasn't gonna say anything

Tzuyu: girls let them know the truth it was gonna reveal in the end.
Mina: tzuyu is right and listen boys. we were friends with choi brothers before we be their girlfriends.
Rosé: they never love us the only love that was in their heart is their childhood friends.
Jennie: because of them we are now in love with our true half.

Momo: by the way so you don't get surprise the boys will come now with your mothers.(bottoms look at them shocked)
Nayeon: they go to save them along with our girlfriends.
Karina: you have to know this just so you don't get shocked again.

Bottoms were looking down they can't believe it it's like they are in nightmare and they want to wake up from it.
Jeonghan: our Father's did all this.
Woozi: this unbelievable how they can do this.
Wonwoo: in all this times we were thinking that everything was accident.
Seungkwan: when it was all planed and from who? from our own Father's.

Seokmin: they were lying in our face while looking into our eyes without shame.
Minghao: how we will look into choi brothers eyes after knowing this.
Eric: Now i understand very well why dino was getting angry from me when i get my father name.(he look down tears falling from his eyes).

Jeonghan: we fight with them on. Things that wasn't their fault.
Eric: they stay treat us good after all the things happened.
Seokmin: even kidnapping us for revenge fron someone not Gonna care about us.
Woozi: they broke us shock after shocke that's too mucb.
Wonwoo: yes they kidnappe us for revenge but they never did they treat us well.
Minghao: even when we shout and fight with them they stay tolerate it.

Seungkwan:(cry) why why they do this we don't deserve all this what we did in our life so all this happened to us.(in the same time the boys come in with bottoms mothers and girls girlfriends with them)
Bottoms rum to their mothers and hug them tight while girls run to their girlfriends and hug them too. Bottoms were crying in their mothers shoulders while the mothers were rubbing their sons back trying to calm them down.

Mrs yoon: sons stop crying you know we can't see you like this.
Mrs lee: we are here now with you we will not leave you.(the mothers calm. Their kids little bet)
Scoups: maids were ready your rooms (to Mrs yoon and Mrs lee) rosé you and girls too will stay here)
Rosé: it's okay coups we can deal with it.
Joshua: do what Scoups say it's better like this we can't risk
Jennie:(look at her friends then nodded)okay we will stay (girls left to the rooms)

Seven mafia leave them have their moment they know they miss their mothers so they left to their rooms.
Mrs yoon: listen boys we will explain everything.
Jeonghan: mom we know everything now we just want to know why dad and uncle did all this.
Mrs lee: for money for power those two things are the most important thing to them.
Mrs yoon: your Father's were always jealous from choi family so they did all this.

Mrs lee:(hold her sons hands) sons the boys(choi brothers) need you now.
Mrs yoon:(did the same to her sons) yes sons after everything happen they stay save us and they stay love you.(bottoms were shocked)
Mrs lee: don't be shocked kids before unnie(Mrs choi) die we wish to marry you to her sons but what happened stop us she want this so bad even we want it too.

Mrs yoon: sons don't let your Father's success in what they will do now they want to seperate you.
Mrs lee: don't let them get what they want do what your heart say.(Jeonghan and others look at each others and they nodded and hugged each other finally feeling their moms warmness again)

In the other side:

With Mr lee and Mr yoon:

Mr lee and Mr yoon were in the abandoned house they just come getting surprise by their mans falling death in the ground.
Mr yoon: what the hell happen here.
Mr lee:(get inside to where they were hiding the girls and their wifes) shit they are not here (punch the wall while Mr yoon come after him)
Mr yoon: Aaaaaaaaa choi choi choi iam done from This we kill the father not to find his sons getting everything.

Mr lee: even after killing choi his sons stay in our way they stay had the power.
Mr yoon: this will not last long they will regret it let's go i will go crazy if i stay here (go out angrily along with Mr lee both were having fire in their eyes thatwas prove that those two are not gonna get this to a good end)

(A/N hi cupcakes sorry if i'm late here is a new chapter have fun wish all of you like it and you all are in good health and i will update Mafia bride soon too so wait for it and today question is what you think lee and yoon will do?)