Chapter 10

Pov: 3rd

Next morning:

With jeongcheol:

The sun light was hitting in seungcheol face he wake up feeling someone sleeping beside him. He open his eyes slowly feeling pain in his head when he look beside him finding jeonghan naled beside him crying. From their state he understand what happened byt he can't remember anything

Scoups: jeonghan (try to get close to jeonghan but jeonghan was fast and get away)
Jeonghan: DON'T TOUCHE ME GET AWAY FROM ME YOU RUINED ME I CAN NEVER TRUST YOU AGAIN. YOU BROKE ME I CRY AND BEG BUT NO USE YOU DIDN'T STOP YOU ARE MONSTER SCOUPS GET OUT FROM HERE I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU.

After seungcheol see jeonghan like this he feel so much guilty he really was seeing himself monster he get his clothes wear them and get out from the room seungcheol call his brothers and tell them to come downstair. Seungcheol come down and see all his brothers he see their faces showing fear and regret.

Scoups: don't tell me that the same happen with you all.(six brothers look down they were so angry from their did and what jeonghan did to seungcheol the other bottom did to tops they shout on them cry and hit them)
Hoshi: their is something happen this thing is impossible
Joshua: hoshi is right their is a person behind this.

Mingyu: we didn't drink more then two glasses and more then that we have a strong tolérance
Jun: yes i only remember drinking the last glass only after that glass everything change
Vernon: i don't even remember how we reach here.
Dino: what we gonna do now hyungs we broke their trust on us.

Scoups: tell our guards to go to the bar and see the camera when that man get us our drinks.
Joshua: even if it was plan by someone i never forgive my self for this
Six mafia: we too.
Hoshi: i swear if i know who did this i will show him hell
Scoups: don't worry we will find them.

In the other side with bottoms:

All the bottom gathered in one room they were heart broken.
Minghao: trusting them was the bigest mistake.
Seungkwan: we shouldn't have to agree staying with them if we keep escaping nothing from this was gonna happen.
Jeonghan: i never in my life regret making decision but this time i am regreting choosing to trust them.

Eric: hyung i want to go from here this place is hell.
Wonwoo: me too i don't want to stay after what happened
Seokmin: can we please stop talking about it
Jihoon: seokmin is right every time we talk it make us remember it even if we didn't forget it. stay it make it worst.
Jeonghan: going out from here is impossible we try many times we can't get out

Minghao: then let's stay together in same place i don't want to stay in same room with that asshole.
Jihoon: okay we will stay in same room go get your things and come here fast before they come.
Seokmin: did they gonna hurt us again.
Wonwoo: we don't know we should be careful we can't trust them again.(they all go to get their things)

Time skip:

With bottoms parents:

In basement:

Mrs lee and Mrs yoon were sitting together when the basement door open revealing their husbands.
Mr yoon: so are you both stay in your decision
Mrs yoon: we never gonna be in your side you both hurting your sons.
Mr lee: i can't believe that our wifes are against us.
Mrs lee: are you serious you both did killed our close one.

Mr lee: we did all this for your own good.
Mrs yoon: our own good killing unnie and oppa.
Mr yoon: your this unnie she is the one who put all this on your mind
Mrs lee: no she didn't you know what it's our fault we didn't listen to her.
Mrs yoon: do you think we didn't see that vidéo when you kill them.

Mr lee: you want your sons then see how they will get all the blame
Mr yoon: your sons trust those idiot boys now see how they gonna get all the blame for thing they have no clue about.
(They said and left leaving their wifes scared and praying for their sons life.)

In choi company:

Tops were in their mom company that joshua hoshi and mingyu were handling. They get into meeting then back to their brothers until now they stay thinking about what happened they are so angry at themselves.

knock knock knock

They heard a knock on the door
Joshua: come in.(one from the guard they send come inside closing the door behind him)
Scoups: what did you find.
Guard: sir the waiter put viagra in your drinks i see that in the CCTV and sir mrs tzuyu know him their was a conversation between them and from my researche i find that he is a friend from her college i tried to find that man but _

Hoshi: but what? say.
Guard: i find that he leave his work and left no one know where did he go.
Jun: send me the CCTV in my phone (guard nodded)
Scoups: you can go now try to find that idiot.(the guard nod and exuse himself)
Mingyu: shit so that man escape
Jun: i am going now i have to talk with tzuyu.
Dino: are you suspecting her.

Jun: well i don't know but if she is behind this i will let her regret this(said in anger and left the place)
Joshua: someone have to go behind him.
Scoups: hoshi mingyu go behind him and stop him (he said while mingyu and hoshi get behind jun)

Vernon: what if the girls have hand on this.
Scoups: i will get this doubt out soon don't worry for now let jun come back he will tell us what happened with him.(they nodded then left to their work)

Time skip:

With girls:

Girls were sitting chatting together.
Momo: girl what do you think happened with the boys yesterday
Jennie: i'm sure that the lee and yoon sons are the one who get them.
Nayeon: that was the goal from it
We did this so they hurt those two old mens sons

Rosé: we did what yoon and lee wants.
Mina: you talk like we did this happily.
Tzuyu: unnie for how much we gonna stay like this. Listen to those greedy mans.(suddenly they gear door knock)
Karina: who gonna come to us now? i will see.(she get up to open the door)tzuyu unnie jun oppa want to see you.(shout from. The door)

Tzuyy come finding jun standin he gesture her to talk in privat they get into the room until now jun was trying to hold his anger he don't want to burst out in her.
Jun: i will ask you one question and you will answer it honestly
Tzuyu: what happened junie? Why you talking like this?
Jun: just answer my question. Did you meet someone in the bar yesterday.

Tzuyu: what you mean? I didn't meet anyone
Jun: tzuyu you know what i hate the most right?
Tzuyu:(look away) lying and betraying.
Jun: good then don't taste me.
Tzuyu: i just meet afriend from my college we just talk for little.
Jun: tzuyu when you talk with me look at my eyes and talk(turn her face and make her look at him)

Tzuyu: i am not lying junie he is just friend and we just talk
Jun: fine i will believe you but you should know that i am always her for you and i can help you in anything (jun said this and left when he close the door tzuyu burst out in tears while jun brothers were outside the room just in case thei brother get crazy)

Jun said the last words to tzuyu proposely he didn't believe her he know she hide something because the girls are not only their girlfriends they are their best friends they know them from higschool so knowing they are lying was easy. And about the one who put viagra on their drinks the girls already knew that this gonna happen so they give him money and send him away.

Hoshi: what happen jun?
Jun: let's go we will discusse this with others.
Mingyu: from this we get our answer (said and get in the car)

(A/N hey cupcakes sorry for late wish my cuties love the chapter so what all of you think if the girls have a strong reason to do this did gonna deserve forgivness)