Chapter 5

(A/N before reading i want you to know that this is a fanfiction it's only my own imagination so i wish that their is no hate to any idol)

Pov: 3rd

Bottoms were sitting in same room together in those days they stay here they try several times to escape from this place but they didn't success every time they think they will do it and be free guards come and get them back.

Today is not different they gather and get to the back door they get out. get to the big wall jumping from their one after other after they all Jump they turn around
Bottoms: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.(they shout when they see tops standing crossing their arms and looking at them with *you don't get tired from This * look)

Scoups: you really stubborn this is the 10 time.
Joshua: don't you get tired from. This.
They said and walk along with their brothers picking bottoms on their arms and get inside mansion while guards know that bottoms try to escape but tops tell them that these time they are the one who Gonna deal with them.

They get them inside and put them on the couch beside each other.
Seungcheol: listen to us we have nothing to do with you all.
Jihoon: then why did you kidnappe us.
Hoshi: you don't have to know this now.
Minghao: when then if it's not now.
Jun: everything will be in the right time.

Jeonghan: fine what you want from us now.
Scoups: nothing just stop this escape and stay here until your fathers make their decision
Seokmin: what decision? What are you talking about.
Joshua: you will know everything later for now do what we say.

Mingyu: after this you all will be free we have nothing to do with you.
Wonwoo: What guarantees us that you will not kill us or our family?
Vernon: we already said that we have nothing to do with you we only want your fathers confessions.
Seungkwan: so you are not gonna harm them.

Dino: we will not no need to be scared when we get what we want you will all leave and be free.
Eric: and when this will happen.
Scoups: well this not gonna back to us it's on your fathers they want you free so do what's right.
Jeonghan:( bottom look to each other nodding) fine we will trust but if you play any trick on us you will regret it.
Scoups:good and we are not cheaters like your fathersso we play tricks. Now you can go to your rooms and when lunch come they will call you (said while bottom left together)

Hoshi: i am going to change my clothes (said and left after him jun, mingyu, vernon and dino leaving only joshua and scoups)
Joshua: do you think that they will confess.
Scoups: if they really care about their sons and they want them back they will.
Joshua: i don't think they will confess if they were really care about their sons they were gonna do it from the first.

Scoups: i know that's why i want them to see their fathers reall face.
Joshua: okay then i am going you too go take shower and change.(said and left along with scoups after him).

Tops gonna stay with bottoms in same room so they make sure that they will not escape again. Seven mafia take shower change their clothes and get to the dining table even bottom come too they weren't happy about it but they were sure that their fathers are going to save them. When they were having their lunch suddenly they see seven womens come into the mansion.

?????: coups you come and didn't tell me.
?????: josh you too didn't contact me all this time..
?????: hoshi babe why you ignore my message .
?????: i miss you gyu didn't you. Miss your girlfriend
?????: junie why you behaving like this with me.
?????: vernon i wait you to call me but you didn't.
?????: dino i was calling you but you didn't answer my calls.

In all this top were having cold face while bottom were going to vomit from what they heard.
Scoups: we are mafia rosé.
Joshua: we don't have time for this jennie.
Hoshi: momo we are not like any other workers.
Jun: especially after what happened tzuyu.
Mingyu: we are not playing here.
Vernon: it's hard to find time
Dino: so don't blame us on thing we have no power on it