Chapter 9

(❎❎❎ and this chapter gonna be the longest chapter i had write in this book)

pov: 3rd

Next morning:

Top were going with the girls in night so they stay have time untile then right now they were having meeting while bottoms are together talking in kitchen as they get bored so they decided to cook something even if workers tell them they can do it but they were stubborn.
Seokmin: hannie hyunge you tell them we will cook but you don't know how to cook.

Jeonghan: i know seokie that's why you hao and kwan gonna cook and we will help you
Wonwoo: why the hell you put us in this.
Woozi: seriously we don't know how to cook except those three (point at hao seok and kwan)
Minghao: i knew that this gonna come to us.
Eric: okay okay let's just finish this. say what you want.?

they start to give orders but suddenly seven of them feel something weird inside them it was like something happen and they feel it. But were afraid to say it.
Seungkwan: hyunge i miss mom so much.
Seokmin: i'm sure our mothers are worried now.
Jeonghan: kwanie seokie don't be sad we miss them too but dad and uncle with them so don't worry.

Woozi: hyunge i don't know why but i feel something bad happen
Jeonghan: i know me too and you know what i feel that something bad gonna happen.
Wonwoo: okay enough this crazy talk nothing gonna happen.
Minghao: yaaa you both why saying things like this.

Eric: hyunge for how long we gonna trust them.
Jeonghan: i don't know why dad and uncle untill now didn't do anything
Minghao: if those idiots tell us what our fathers did we were not like this.(role his eyes)
Jeonghan: we have no choice for now let's wait for sometime.

In meeting room:

Just now choi brothers make their big deal in their father company they sign for big project so right now seven brothers stay in meeting room

Hoshi: they stay until now didn't move.
Jun: yes i can't believe father leave his sons in his enemy hand.
Dino: well i'm not surprise at all i know betrayer never change.

Scoups: this mans doesn't even deserve to be Father's.
Mingyu: they are planing something.
Joshua: even if they did any move against our wants their work will be destroyed.
Vernon: they love money so much that they are ready to give up on their sons.

Scoups: everything is possible anyway let's go we have to get ready and pick the girls.
Jun: Seriously i don't feel good about this night.
Hoshi: same twin i don't know why so sudden this out come.
Joshua: we know that but we have no choice just fast let's go and finish this.(with that they all left to their mansion)

Time skip:

Seven mafia get ready to leave and pick the girls. Right now they are waiting the girls come down. After some minutes girls come and they left with them to the bar. Soon they reach to one of chou bars girls were trying to act nrml so no one suspect on them. So right now girls are in bathroom.