Prologue

The satisfaction of the body and mind must come from the same person...

                             °°°

"Mmmh, shit!"

"Ohhh Mrs. Shin, this- ahhhhhh!"

"Shhhh..."

The room was in complete darkness, just the way she liked to.

The sound of the moans and screams of the woman being fucked, were annoying her a little, too high pitched for her taste and she wasn't even enjoying it as much, as she thought she would.

But anyway, she had already bought one night with that woman, hadn't she? So, she had to make the most of it, until it was over.

"Jesus, that was amazing!"

The sexy, agitated brunette woman said smiling, once the black-haired woman pulled away from her and immediately got out of bed, to go take a shower.

The brunette woman frowned and looked at her, even though the place was practically dark, as she approached the bath door in the room.

"Hey, where are you going? We just finished the first one, I can shower with you so we can get to round two."

She said with a mischievous smile, pleased by her words and sure that for the first time, she would accomplish what none had accomplished before.

Then the black-haired woman stopped, just before she opened the door.

She smirked and glanced over her shoulder at the woman looking at her from the bed.

"I think your husband told you about the arrangement, just one time, so he must be waiting for you at home. You should go now."

The brunette woman's mouth dropped open and before she could say anything else, Shin Ryujin walked into the bathroom and closed the door behind her.

Taking a shower, she realized that she was still as hard as before and she hadn't even cum like she thought, because it didn't even feel that good being with that woman.

She took a deep breath and jerked herself off, as the hot water ran from her head to her feet.

It already seemed like a habit to end up like that, as she seemed to find no real satisfaction in having sex with these women, as it was in the beginning.

So why did she keep doing it?

Why did she keep buying nights with the wives of her workers or friends?

Was it perhaps due to the satisfaction of her ego? Or was it just for vain things like the pleasure to her own body?

Did she always want to have control over everything and everyone, even if that meant having the women she wanted in those hotel beds without even caring how much money she was spending on it, because, after all, that was the least important thing for her.

After inheriting her parents' fortune, a multimillionaire woman with more one big company in the city, hotels, bars, restaurants, practically the owner of the country, money was the least of it.

Or maybe that's all it was...

The power that money gave her over all the people.

After all, it was only a one-night stand, there were no feelings involved, although women were dying for a second and third time with her even when they had husbands.

So, nothing was going to stop her from continuing to do it.

There was no human force in the world to stop her from keeping to do what she was doing. The right woman had not come along to stop that and would never come along, according to her own beliefs.

Or so she thought.

Until she laid her eyes on a certain woman with foxy eyes and red hair, with a strong personality and a very sexy body, who of course was the wife of one of her workers and the most attractive woman on earth to her.

That woman would come along to bring it all down?

***

Hi, guys!

I had this draft since 2023 lmao, but i wasn't sure if posted it bcz, idk i'm so fucking insecure.

This one will be inspired by the Wild Tales "I'll buy your wife" chapters, since some people asked for it sometime.

I hope you guys like it. ;)🖤