Chapter thirteen

When Yuna and Ryujin's mother approached the desk, Yeji pinched Ryujin's hand that was holding her waist and she had no choice but to let go and let the redhaired get up from her lap, and she bowed to Mrs. Shin.

"Good morning Mrs-"

But before she could finish her greeting, the woman walked around the desk until she reached her and immediately gave her a hug that took Yeji by surprise. But not to the other people, who were in the place.

"No ma'am nor Mrs. Shin, now tell me mom. Understand? We're all part of the same family now, right?" The woman stepped away from Yeji taking her shoulders and Yeji smiled, seeing the woman's sincerity in her eyes and smile.

"Y-Yes Mrs- Mom." Yeji said shy and the woman chuckled, then looked at her daughter, who was getting up from her seat.

"Hi, Mom." Ryujin smiled and the woman approached, to give her a hug.

Meanwhile, Yuna took the opportunity to approach Lia, give her a kiss on her lips and then walk up to Yeji, to also give her a hug.

"How are you, future sister-in-law?"

Yeji felt herself blushing at the mischievous way Yuna called her and smiled.

"G-Good. Thank you very much."

"And now, can you tell me everything from the beginning?" The woman said to Ryujin and she nodded, after indicating that they should all sit in the seating space that she had in her office.

Ryujin put her hand around Yeji's waist and walked with them there, sitting on the couch in front of her mother, Lia and Yuna, who looked at them with smiles.

"First you have to promise me that you won't get angry because of everything I'm going to tell you, mom." Ryujin said, looking at her mother's eyes, while Yeji looked at her own hands, fiddling with her fingers, because of how nervous she was.

"Me? Get angry? That's a word I don't know, my Ryujin. You can tell me anything, you know I'm always on your side."

Ryujin smiled upon hearing her mother and took Yeji's hand, making the redhaired woman look in front of her, immediately the gaze of her future mother-in-law met hers.

"Okay. I'll get started."

Yeji was observing Ryujin's mother's expressions, as Ryujin began to tell everything from the beginning, without omitting a single detail, without omitting the fact that Ryujin had practically been buying nights with women and lastly, that Yeji was still a married woman.

The redhaired gulped when Ryujin's mother's smile disappeared from her face and she couldn't help but feel a pit in her stomach, waiting for the harsh scoldings and reproaches that would surely come out of the woman's mouth. Hoping that Ryujin's mother wouldn't want to oppose that relationship.

"Mom, I know this is all maybe a little shocking to you, but-"

"Ryujin..." The woman raised her hand, cutting her off, looked at Yeji, then looked back at her daughter and took a deep breath.

"Mom-" Ryujin tried to explain things to her mother, she knew she was in for a good read, but she didn't mean to make Yeji feel bad about it.

The short-haired woman squeezed Yeji's hand a little, who looked down, waiting for any other response, but not the one she heard.

"I knew it." The woman said, Ryujin frowned at her and Yeji immediately looked up again.

"What?" Ryujin replied, looking at Lia and Yuna, who looked away trying to pretend they were innocent.