Chapter seven

"What?" Yeji asked confused.

"Do you know how to dance?" Ryujin repeated the question, as she took a sip of wine.

"Dance?" She asked again and Ryujin nodded.

"Yes, dance, or have you never danced before?"

The short-haired woman asked with a smile, still staring at Yeji's face and her beautiful foxy eyes, but she also took some time to look at her body and how well that purple dress fit her.

It had a v-neckline, revealing a bit of her breasts and she felt the blood rush through her veins, at the thought of being able to kiss and suck on them, but she had to curb those thoughts, as that wasn't why they had come today, even though, she was dying to.

"Y-Yes, I know how to dance, but..."

Yeji was silent, as she didn't even know what to say, Ryujin sensed it and walked ahead of her.

"You see, on Sunday we have an important cocktail party and if you're going to go with me, you have to know how to dance. Because I like to dance."

Which was true, Ryujin had already danced a few times with some girls she later fucked or never saw again, but for some time now, she hadn't done it again.

The idea of dancing, meanwhile didn't really please Yeji, as she didn't know how to do it (wattpad's biggest lie) or what dance that woman was referring to.

She guessed that Ryujin was referring to a ball, that she definitely didn't know how to do.

Although that was no too big deal.

But, there was something that stopped her thoughts.

Will they have a party? On Sunday?

"What do you mean, a cocktail party on Sunday? I thought today-"

Before Yeji continued, Ryujin closed the distance between the two, making the redhead gulp, because of the closeness. She could feel again the perfume of her husband's boss flooding her senses and her hot breath so close to her face, was making her feel somewhat weird.

She couldn't define what she was feeling, as Yeji was not used to that kind of approach from someone other than her husband.

But before she could say anything or even open her mouth, Ryujin whispered to her.

"Tell me Yeji, would you rather we dance here and now or would you rather I fuck you on that table." Ryujin looked at Yeji's red lips and again at her feline eyes, as her pupils trembled. "Because believe me, the latter is quite tempting and I wouldn't mind doing it at all."

Yeji gulped again and Ryujin smirked then turned away from her and walked over to the table to set the empty cup down on it.

Hearing no response, Ryujin continued.

"I thought so." Then she moved closer to her and the lights in the place got a little dim.

Yeji felt her heartbeat quicken and her throat almost went dry, as Ryujin slid her hand from her waist to her back. With her other hand, she took the redhead's left hand and subtly, pulled Yeji closer to her body.

"You must put your right hand on my shoulder." Ryujin whispered and Yeji did as she told her, slowly, as their gazes were connected.

Yeji didn't understand what was happening to her, but she had definitely never felt it before.

"Now, let yourself be carried away by me."

The volume of the music went up just a little more and Yeji found herself dancing, letting herself be carried away by Ryujin, who was guiding her every step, without taking her eyes off hers.