Chapter two

"Hey... Whatcha doing, Shin?"

She heard the voice of her right hand in the company and best friend, who entered her office and sat on the chair in front of her desk.

Ryujin looked up from her laptop, to look at her for a few seconds and then continued with what she was doing.

"I'm working, something you should be doing too, Choi Jisu." She replied and the black-haired woman, rolled her eyes and snorted.

"And now why so angry why so serious, my dear boss? Didn't the woman you bought last night give you too much satisfaction?" Lia said with a smile on her face, because she knew it would annoy her.

Ryujin didn't look at her and didn't even try to answer the question, she just continued with her work, but in her mind, she knew that her friend had a point.

What was going on?

Why lately she wasn't feeling the satisfaction she felt at the beginning, when all this madness of buying nights with her employees' wives, started?

It was something she couldn't answer herself and although at some point she thought about stopping; something inside her told her that she should keep looking, even though, she didn't know exactly what she was looking for.

"The investors will be here in a few hours, do you have everything ready?" She asked, completely ignoring Lia's question.

The black-haired rolled her eyes and nodded, approaching the desk to put her hand on it.

"I'm Choi Lia, I have everything under control." She replied self-assured and Ryujin just nodded. "So, this weekend there will be dinner to look for the next lucky woman?"

Ryujin took a deep breath and ran a hand through her hair, as attractively as possible and leaned back in the seat.

"When are the wedding preparations with my sister?" Ryujin replied and Lia's smile immediately disappeared.

Then she smirked. Lia's sassiness had a weakness.

"Ryujin, we've only been dating for three months and-"

"I know." Ryujin replied and Lia frowned at her. "But all I want you to know is that if you ever hurt her, you'll pay for it."

Lia rolled her eyes again, smiling.

"You always tell me the same thing, relax, you have my word of honor, okay? Yuna and I will get married someday, just not now, jeez let us breathe."

The black-haired woman fanned her face with her hand, while Ryujin focused again on her laptop screen and there was a long second of silence, until Lia interrupted it.

"But that didn't save yourself from the question. All set, Shin?"

Ryujin indicated to Lia who the next dinner guests who would go to the place. But mostly, men with wives of course, that was the main reason why that 'dinner' was taking place.

The black-haired woman was in charge of going to each designated worker's booth or offices to hand them their respective invitations and also make sure, they didn't say a word.

"Choi Yeonjun?"

Lia arrived at the booth where that Choi guy was working, although he was actually looking at pictures of half-naked women, which was very usual.

"Y-Yes?" He immediately got up from his seat, after closing his laptop. "I'm Yeonjun. Is something wrong?"

Lia took a deep breath and looked at him for a few seconds before answering him. It said on his resume that he was a married man with no children, so he was one of the perfect candidates.