Chapter one

"You know you always look beautiful whatever you wear, don't you?"

She heard her husband's voice very close to her ear and felt his arms wrap around her waist from behind. His body pressed against hers, and his lips deposited a soft kiss on the skin of her neck.

As usual, Yeji smiled and closed her eyes, placing her hands on top of his.

"Yeonjun, you know I'm not dressing up to look beautiful, I'm going to a job interview and I need to look well presented and elegant." She replied and he smiled turning away from her, as he snorted.

"Still, you still look very beautiful and sexy and I'm sure those assholes are gonna give you this job."

Yeji smiled and rolled her eyes, turning around to see him, then he immediately put both his hands on her cheeks and moved closer to her body to give her a soft kiss, while she slid her hands down his broad back and muscles.

"Stop Yeon, or I'll be late." She said breathing hard, after separating their lips for a few seconds.

"You know I can't stop once I kiss you, love." Yeonjun whispered back on her lips and started to move his kisses down to her neck, which was quite sensitive.

And although Yeji was really enjoying it, she couldn't be late for the interview, she couldn't afford to miss that opportunity, after looking for a job for so long.

So, she mustered all the willpower she had left to pull away from Yeonjun, as his hands were starting to get under her clothes.

"But this time we have to." Yeji said softly smiling at him as he pouted. Then she reached over again and gave him a peck on the lips. "You should go to your job and I should go get mine, just wish me luck."

Yeonjun smiled and put his hands on her hips, giving them a squeeze, before giving a kiss on her forehead.

"Break a leg." He said and she smiled, then gave him a hug.

They lingered for a few more minutes finishing getting ready, until they both left the apartment on their way to Yeonjun's car which was in the parking lot of the building, because hers was under maintenance and they didn't even have enough money to get it out of the garage.

They were happy, she can't deny it, but they also were starting to go through some difficulties, since she got fired from her last job.

"I'll call you when I get out." Yeji said to Yeonjun, once she got out of the car and he winked at her, before pulling off on his way to his job.

Meanwhile, Yeji was taking a deep breath walking towards the building, holding her bag on her shoulder and just before she entered, her phone rang and she stopped to pull it out and look what it was about.

The red-haired woman smiled broadly, as she saw a text message from her best friend, Lee Chaeryeong who was wishing her good luck for her job interview.

But there was something she wasn't expecting.

"Yes Miss Hwang, go ahead. Mr. Kim will be here in a few minutes to do the interview."

A gray-haired woman told her, as she arrived at the reception of the department she would be working in, while looking her up and down, which was a bit awkward for her.

"Thank you very much." Yeji replied politely and smiled, stepping into the door the woman held open for her.

"Sit on that couch, he'll be here any minute." The woman mentioned again and Yeji nodded, before she closed the door and left.