Chapter three

When Yeonjun arrived home that night after hanging out with his friends at the bar and finding Yeji sound asleep, he read that invitation in the bathroom of the room.

Choi Yeonjun, you and your wife are cordially invited to SRJ bar.

That was what he read and immediately knew that it was the prestigious and elegant bar of his boss, where they could not enter even if they wanted to, because of its expensive prices and international artist visits.

He frowned and remembered the words of his friends, then when he saw the word wife on the invitation, his stomach knotted.

But in his mind there was something else.

"Yeonjun, is that you?"

Yeji approached the bathroom door a little sleepily, this time she hadn't heard him coming and woke up, because she felt like peeing.

"My beautiful wife."

He mentioned slurring his words and Yeji could feel the whiff of alcohol coming from his mouth, as he moved closer to kiss her.

Yeonjun hid the invitation in his back pocket and although he wanted to pretend he was drunk, what he had read, had taken all the alcohol out of his body.

Yeji felt her husband's hug and only faked a smile, there was no way she could like the smell emanating from him, she had never been a woman who drank a lot of alcohol and she didn't like parties either.

"What are you doing awake sweetie, do you want something from daddy?" Yeonjun smirked and tried to kiss her, but Yeji put both her hands on his chest to stop him.

"All I want to do is pee, now if you excuse me." Yeji told him and he frowned at her, but then he walked out of the bathroom and she closed the door.

Yeonjun lay down on the bed looking up at the ceiling after taking off his shirt and leaving it lying on the floor, then looked at the invitation which he immediately kept under the pillow when he felt Yeji's footsteps coming back.

She looked at the shirt lying on the floor and Yeonjun with his eyes closed and rolled her eyes, walking to the shirt and taking it to the laundry basket, then walked to her side of the bed and lay down with her back to Yeonjun.

But immediately, he hugged her from behind and started kissing her neck and shoulders.

"Yeonjun... I'm not in the mood right now." She told him, but he didn't stop.

Yeji was mad at him because at the dinner they had had at that restaurant, he promised her that he would stop drinking every night and come home earlier, but days later, he was already doing the same thing and the debts kept piling up, while she couldn't find work.

"Don't be like that, honey. We haven't fucked for nights." Yeonjun whispered in her ear, sliding his hands down to her tits.

"That's because you're too late and drunk." Yeji told him still with her eyes closed. "Yeonjun, please-"

"Come on baby, fuck I need you so bad..."

And after they had sex only once time that night. He fell fast asleep, while Yeji couldn't sleep and stared at the ceiling thinking about what her life was becoming, the routine of her marriage and the lack of money was going to ruin everything.

°°°

"You look beautiful, but I feel like you could wear something much sexier tonight, honey." Yeonjun said in Yeji's ear, as she tucked a pink dress below her knees.