Diagon ally

Btw this will be a zelink tp story
No one POV

Link was with his 2 sisters Aryll and Linkle at Weasley Wizards Weazers picking out items to skip class Link picked out puking pastilles when he noticed a brown hair girl with green eyes getting the same thing will at least considering it.

Links POV
When I saw that brown haired girl she made my heart stop I mean she was pretty of course. She looked up at me and smiled.  " I'm Zelda."  She said offering a hand shake. "Link." I said returning it. That's when a boy with red hair came behind her. "Cousin is he bothering you."
" No Ronald." She said as if he ask her lots of times. He looked at me with suspicion. " Names Ron,Ronald Weasley." "Link Miyomoto." I said. 
"Is this your first year in Hogwarts?" I ask shifting my eyes to hers.  "No"she said "this will be my 3 year coming."  "You?" She ask. "3 year to." I said slightly flushing. " Big brother pull  yourself together."

Aryll said jumping on my back causing me to move a little to close to Zelda. I quickly step back when I saw her face slightly blushing. Linkle came over and told me we had to go to Ollivanders for Aryll it  will be her 1st year at Hogwarts. "Sorry." "No problem." She said while smiling. Linkle looked at her and smirk then she grabbed my hoodie and pulled it out me out of the shop.

Zelda's POV a/n I know what ur thinking how can Zelda be related to the Weaslys well in the legend of Zelda  she has red hair and that's her mom just bear with me.

Why does Ron haft to be overprotective. I thought he just did that to his sister I don't know .  "Bloody hell I thought we would never get rid of that foul git."  I roll my eyes and pull him in for a side hug. I'm so glad my dad married my mom side she has red hair like her sister...my aunt, they were poor but managed. My dad on the other hand was extremely rich, and he had brown hair....like me, he met my mom at Hogwarts and now lucky me I'm going.

"Psst psst Zelda come here let's go to Honey Dukes." I look over and see Cho Chang one of my friends in Ravenclaw. I tell Ron  where I'm going and be nods disappointedly. Gosh he so controlling well I mean I'm his only sibling that his age so we can relate more.  When me and Cho get outside I see Luna Lovegood and Amit Thakkar.  We started walking  to Honey Dukes when I see a familiar friend.

Links POV
"Hello Ollivander  we need a wand for my sister please." Linkle said very quickly. Olive raised and eyebrow and looked at Aryll. " Alright let's see what I can do." He went to the back of his shop and got her a wand. I remember when I first got mine wand  it is brown wood with with some bark on the bottom, it was dragon heart string and surprisingly swishy, and 12 inches . "Here Aryll try this." Olive said with a mysterious voice. She got out her wand and it was wine wood with swirls. She tried it and it was a definite match.
"It's unicorn hair 9 inches." He said. "5 gallons please." I handed it to him when. "Hey let's go to Honey Dukes." Aryll said pointing to it. I nod  and head in the shop when I few minutes later a saw that girl and her eyes darted at mine. I blush and head to Aryll but I bumped into a cart almost falling.

I can hear her giggle from behind me. I quickly head to Aryll grabbing her hand and pulling her to another section. "Link what are you doing I was getting something?" She looked over my shoulder and saw her.  "Oh.....your in love." I look at her with confusion. "1st of all Aryll there's a difference between in love and like and who said I like her in the 1st place." She giggled. "You did of course." I roll my eyes when someone tapped on my shoulder. I turn around and see Zelda handing me a chocolate frog. She smiles and leaves with her friends giggling.

1 week later